EPISODE 21

Started in deshmuk house, Akshay tell everyone that he is leaving now and he left. Then after he left Mansi and amrutha goes too as they are going to work. By the way it's Mansi first day of work.
Meanwhile in RR mansion Raghav is in his office along with farhad and are talking with each other. As they are talking raghav recall that Akshay has to bring a file for him, so he calls akshay and ask him if he is bringing the file today or not, and he wanted to finishes off this work. Akshay then told him that he is about to reach already.
Meanwhile Akshay arrives with the file in his hand and farhad then saw him as he look outside of the office. He then tell Akshay to come as they are in the office. Farhad ,Raghav and Akshay started taking after they sit, they discuss about the file. Raghav then signed the file. However pallavi then came in , she didn't know that Akshay was there. When she goes in she saw him and raghav talking, and she says "oops, I didn't know that you are in a meeting", she said I'll come back and she was about to leave but raghav tell her it's ok. Akshay then stand and says hi pallavi and pallavi says hi Akshay. He then stretches his hand so that pallavi could give him a hand shake and pallavi did. However raghav is just looking at them shaking hands. Akshay then ask pallavi if she could go with him for a coffee as they meet after a long time. Farhad was shocked and when he look at Raghav and saw him looking at Akshay in a jealous look. Pallavi then said "oho Akshay, I know you are my friend but I'll go if Raghav comes with us as he is my husband" and she smiled as well as Raghav. Akshay then said well sure he can join, see yah in the evening. He tells raghav to keep the file as if needed he will pick it up another day. And Akshay left but as he walking out the door he made an angry face as he didn't want Raghav to go. Raghav then gives Farhad the file to put it up. Pallavi then smiled and look at Raghav and saw him looking at her too.
Meanwhile Amma is with Keerthi and they both are talking. As they are taking Amma ask Keerthi where is sunny as she didn't see him for the morning, and Keerthi said he is in the shower, and they continue to talk.
Meanwhile kaka and kaku are talking about Mansi and amrutha that how both of them have got a job and so on.
While raghav and pallavi is getting ready to go for coffee.
Episode ends 😊