EPISODE 133

Started in deshmuk house kaku was in the kitchen preparing lunch along with kaka, but kaka was next to kaku playing with her hair and whispering words making her blush. They heard a throat clearing and they broke apart and look to see it was aai standing there. Aai said oh so that's why the food aren't finish yet, kaka was chased out by aai who was laughing at their state.

Meanwhile at RR mansion Keerthi was sitting on the bed lost in thoughts when sunny came and tap her shoulder, she look at him. Sunny ask what happened and Keerthi said nothing.

Here Raghav was seen hitting the men who was holding him and soon ACP along with Farhad started fighting also. Well due to the noises all guards enter inside, whereas in a flash we see the boss on his knees holding his stomach as Raghav punch him couple of times. Soon ACP told them you're all under arrest, Raghav was looking keenly at the boss expression. Here the boss said again Krishna Rao has cheated me why, he whispered.

At RR mansion pallavi is wondering where is Raghav as it's soon gonna be night and he is always home or either call pallavi and told her where he is. Meanwhile ACP was about to go up to the boss, when Raghav stop her and went up himself, Raghav ask the boss who was half conscious what he know about Krishna Rao. The boss kept quiet, which irks raghav as he ask him a question, Raghav just pulled the trigger of his gun, seeing that the boss said, krishna Rao is dealing with illegal stuff, and is forcing him to bring drugs from another country to sell. He wants me to be in his business but because I have proof of him he make me do my own business but yet he never paid me because it's only fake notes. Raghav said then why didn't you complain to the police, Manish chuckle sadly and whisper to himself would have done that if he hadn't taken my son with him. But Raghav heard him, Raghav ask which
son, Manish sigh and said his name is Rahul, he is innocent but is paying for my deeds, I use to work with Krishna Rao but found out that he is not doing correct thing he took my son and threaten him along with me.

Raghav thinks if it's the same Rahul who is helping him, because he could clearly see his innocent side. Raghav said don't worry we will find him but use need your help ACP concluded. Farhad then look at Raghav and said Anna you need to get treated because if bhabhi see this you know na and he also need to get treated.

Here Krishna Rao is sipping his drink smiling and playing with one of his man.

Episode end