EPISODE 106

Started at RR mansion Amma said to Raghav that he wouldn't be alone as he would have farhad to accompany him and also the maids, Raghav said Arey Amma you, Keerthi and sunny go and pallavi will be with me. Amma said to pallavi that Raghav will be busy with his work so pallavi will join her as she wink and pallavi look at Raghav and said sure Amma. After seeing raghav reaction Amma said pallavi stay with your husband otherwise he might eat us for taking you with us and she laugh. After a while they got their bags packed and raghav driver drops them. He then pulled pallavi and raghav said so do you wanna go away from me as he lift one of his eyebrows. Pallavi said Arey it's not like that, Raghav said mm but it's cool that we are home alone that means and pallavi eye widened as he peck her lips and he headed in his office but before he left he saw his wife blushing.
At deshmuk house aai and baba was sitting and talking with each other and then baba came and join them.
At RR mansion Raghav is with farhad in the office while pallavi decided to make something to eat as she was bored. She then goes in the kitchen and got what she needs on the table and she made some fudge(any sweet of your choice 😉). After she finished making it she take some for Raghav and Farhad and they all sit and talk with each other. After a while Farhad left as he finished his work, pallavi told raghav that she is going to make lunch but Raghav pulled her towards him so she collided to the chest. Pallavi said raghavvv and raghav said yes baby as he took his finger and passed it around her face then he pecked her lips. Pallavi then pinch him and run out but Raghav caught her and lift her up in his arm and said not to cook sweetheart as we are going out for lunch today and yah go get ready but with jeans and she kiss him and said ok baby 5 min as she left.
Meanwhile Farhad is waiting Infront of amrutha office and she then came out and hop on Farhad bike as they went to have their lunch.
At RR mansion pallavi came out but didn't see Raghav, pallavi then saw raghav sitting on a bike Infront of the door, she got excited and peck his lips and sit behind him and they then ride towards the restaurant and on their way they had some sweet talks. At the restaurant they then went in as Raghav stand his bike. They then had their lunch, then they hop on the bike again as they went for a drive then pallavi was riding as Raghav sit behind her staring at her which pallavi notice on the mirror. They then went for movies and so on.
Meanwhile Farhad drops amrutha at her office back and she kiss Farhad cheek saying it was a good day. Farhad was first shock but smile and then amrutha went in smiling and blushing. Farhad was staring at her until he didn't see her again and he went back to his home riding his bike and smiling remembering amrutha kiss. He put his hand on his cheek and came out of trance when he heard some horn and he noticed he was in the middle of the road and he slapped his neckback and started driving again.
Episode ends 😊