EPISODE 74

Started in RR mansion, pallavi woke up and saw Raghav still sleeping and she smiled as she kissed his forehead and she got up and she then went and take a shower. Meanwhile sunny got up and see Keerthi still sleeping and he rubs her head and Keerthi turns as she holds his hand.
At deshmuk house amrutha and Mansi left to work after everyone had their breakfast.
Meanwhile at RR mansion as everyone finished their breakfast pallavi told raghav that she is going and iron his clothes now so he will get it for the meeting he has to go and raghav went to his office. Pallavi went and take out a few shirt that needs to be ironed and she irons them and when she finish Amma called her and she went but she forget to unplug the plug from the current. She went to Amma, just then sunny came in as he was peeping her. He goes up to the iron and he saw the blue shirt which was fold and left near the iron and he burns it with the iron and he fold it as if nothing happens and then he goes from there. Then pallavi comes in and saw the plug still on and she takes it out. Raghav is in his office and he got a phone call, it was a call saying that he has to go to an urgent meeting now. (It was a different meeting, actually he has to attend more than one meeting). So he quickly got up and goes to his room and pallavi saw him going with a full speed, she thinks something is wrong do dhe went behind him and ask raghav what's the matter. Raghav tell her that he has an urgent meeting now as he wears his suit but then he saw the burn and he ask pallavi why is the shirt burn, this he was suppose to wear and pallavi said she didn't do anything. Raghav said "who me?" As he takes out that suit and wears another one and he left without saying anything to pallavi. Pallavi thought that he is angry with her as he left without turning back and sunny saw them and smiles. Pallavi hold the shirt and said that she folded them herself and it didn't get any burn.
At deshmuk house kaku was taking lunch in the table and they were all sitting and eating as they were talking. After that they all went and sit and kaka tell them let's play a game but baba said naa. Kaku then kaku said snake and the ladder but kaku said no, please not that game. That game has a lot of snakes on it, so sometimes I might turn nagraj after finish playing that game and they laugh as they continue thinking of a game.
Episode ends 😊