EPISODE 128

Episode 128

Started with raghav, he got a call for a meeting and he cursed under his breath because he wanna stay with his family because it's been quite a time he enjoy this day with his family.
He saw pallavi who was sitting in her room with her phone in her hand, he came up to her and told her to get ready. Without saying anything she went to ready and both went in the car, Raghav said don't you wanna know where I'm taking you, pallavi said of where I'm taking you, pallavi said of course I would like to know but I know you wouldn't kidnap me as she wink making Raghav chuckle. Soon Raghav stopped the car and pallavi looked to see it's an orphanage, pallavi then looks to see Raghav had open the door and held her hand as he said come and they both went in. As Raghav went in the children ran and hug him as they wishes him a happy birthday. Pallavi smiles seeing their bond, one of the children ask who was see and raghav went up and side hug pallavi and said so children meet my wife and pallavi went down to their level and hug them too and one of the boys said she is cute. Hearing this Raghav glared at the boy but the boy didn't see him. Raghav then told pallavi that here is where he use to spend his birthday as the kids make him happy whenever he Misses his family, pallavi caress his thumb as she held his hand. They  then felt a tug on their hand and saw that one of the children was trying to get their attention as they both were busy staring at each other.
The other children giggle at them as they looked down and blushed. After spending some time with the children Raghav dropped pallavi back at RR mansion and he went for his meeting only to find Farhad waiting at the meeting venue and they left in the conference room, when he enter he was shocked because it wasn't a meeting but it was decorated by his staff. He look at farhad who nodded and then the staff came in and said happy birthday Raghav sir and raghav smile and said thank you guys and so on.
At RR mansion everyone was there along with deshmuk family, making some preparation for Raghav.
After sometime Raghav enter RR mansion smiling along with Farhad, but Farhad ran inside leaving him to come in last. And again Raghav was surprised by his family yes his family as both family is his. Everyone wish him again and this time aai and Amma brought a cake and made him cut it. And it was a cake made by his mother's they say and he had tears in his eyes. He then heard farhad saying wow the great RR is crying which makes amrutha slapped Farhad hand as she was next to him And pallavi saw that and smile.
Meaning as the family was having a good time: sunny sneaked ou from there as he had a phone call, all this was seen by someone who was confused and the person had tears listening to what sunny had said. After he finishes his call he moved back to where everyone was not knowing that someone heard his talk