EPISODE 56

Started with raghav and pallavi in the kitchen, pallavi was about to wash her hand but Raghav blocks her as he goes up Infront of her. Pallavi said "Arey Raghav let me wash my hand" but Raghav was blocking her way, raghav then pulled pallavi towards him and pallavi asked raghav what is he doing and raghav then puts his finger on pallavi lips and he said shhh. He then goes up closer to pallavi but pallavi backed to backed and then she ran on the side and raghav was looking at her, she washed her hand and as Raghav was looking at her she sprinkle some water on his face and raghav goes up to the sink but pallavi moved away and Raghav goes behind her, they ran around in the kitchen and then finally Raghav caught her and he lift her in his hand. Pallavi is telling him to put her down but he said no he wouldn't put her down as he walks out with pallavi in his hand. As he walks out with pallavi in his hand, Amma was with farhad and they were talking and Farhad and amma saw them as they were coming out of the kitchen and pallavi was saying Raghav put me down before someone sees us and raghav was like that's nothing if anyone sees us. And just then Raghav sees Amma and Farhad looking at them and pallavi tell Raghav to put her down and he did. Pallavi then said that she forgets the stove on and she went walking towards the kitchen. Raghav then scratched his head and said that he have some work in the office and he was walking toward the kitchen and Farhad tell him that the office is this side and not that side and he then turned and left towards the office. Amma and Farhad was smiling.
In deshmuk house kaka and kaku was talking with each other and having a good time.
In RR mansion everyone was sitting and having their lunch along with farhad. They were talking while they were eating. However Farhad phone then rings and when he looked it was amrutha phone call and he then tell them 1 minute and he got up and answer the phone and raghav was looking at him. Farhad and amrutha were talking with each other and then when they finish Farhad came back to the table and  join them back as they continue to eat as they were talking.
In deshmuk house Mansi arrives at home as she came home from work. Meanwhile aai goes up to baba and tell him that she doesn't understand anything that he was saying this morning and baba tell her that tomorrow she will see what he was talking about and they continue to talk with each other.
Episode ends 😊