EPISODE 95

Started with Anjali regaining her conscious where she saw herself tied in a chair in a unknown room and Infront of her stands the one and only Hyderabad don with his back facing Anjali, his men near Anjali with guns and Farhad and amrutha next to Raghav.
Meanwhile at RR mansion Amma and Keerthi was talking with each other whereas sunny is hoping whatever Anjali does hope she doesn't bring his name that he is with her.
Back to Raghav them, Anjali said what are you doing Raghav, Raghav turns around and said shh if you wanna talk just tell me the god damn truth as he look at amrutha and amrutha started recording and raghav ask who is behind that picture and she was forced to tell the truth as Raghav men has their gun pointed on her making her angry plus Raghav is loading his gun. She then says its her plan that she wants to separate them and doesn't want Raghav to lead a happy life. Raghav ask what about that night and she didn't want to answer that but Raghav made her do so, she claims that it was a plan also as she stammers a little saying that she was the one who put unconscious pill in his food that pallavi give him and after he get unconscious someone just take off his shirt and she set herself and take a pic as it looks real and he look at amrutha and she stops recording. He tell his men to put the gun down and he said you and your plans hats off. He came up to him and put his one foot on the chair and hold his gun near his mouth and said Anjali I'm warning you if I see you back in this city I'm not gonna leave you. He signal his men to untied her and look at her as if he can kill her dead on spot and she ran out thinking in her mind she will go but will definitely be back and raghav said wait a minute and Anjali stopped and look at him. Raghav ask but why you want to snatch my happiness in life, she said just like how you snatched mine leaving him confused and he said oh your boy friend as he laugh and she left. Farhad ask why did he left her, Raghav then said he wanted to prove pallavi he is right, right now as he tell them to bring pallavi to RR mansion tomorrow and they will show her the truth as it's late already. He wanted to show her now but he thinks she maybe asleep. They then drop amrutha home and pallavi saw amrutha and ask how was the party and she good and pallavi smiled and amrutha then went to fresh up.
Raghav had finished taking his bath and is tired as he lay on the bed thinking about pallavi and can't wait for tomorrow to meet, he felt as if he can fast forward the time as he hugged his pillow and he falls asleep.
Meanwhile pallavi is sitting on his bed thinking why didn't Raghav call today as she was missing him ,hehe. She said maybe he is busy but little she know he is sleeping sound asleep waiting for tomorrow as he knew he will get back his saree ka dukan.
Episode ends 😊