EPISODE 32

Started in RR mansion, the Rao family is sitting and having their breakfast along with farhad. As they were sitting and eating they were talking about Keerthi baby shower. Amma told raghav to go and buy some things for the baby shower as tomorrow will be it. Raghav said "ok Amma" and they continue to talk.
Meanwhile amrutha and Mansi left deshmuk house as they leave for work.
In RR mansion Raghav goes up to pallavi and ask her if she can go with him to do the shopping as he don't have much knowledge on that and he tell pallavi that she has better taste and she will knows what to buy, pallavi then says "ok then let's go" and they left.
Meanwhile sunny also went to do some shopping but he goes separate and not with raghav and pallavi.
Raghav and pallavi arrive at the store and they buy whatever is needed for the baby shower. However pallavi buys a crown for Keerthi. After they finish buying they went home and show Amma and they ask her if anything else is needed and Amma said "no this is ok and will do". However pallavi shows Amma the crown and Amma told her to keep it as she(pallavi) will give Keerthi it tomorrow. Amma then told them that tomorrow morning they will do the decorations as the function will be held in the afternoon.
It's dinner time and in deshmuk house everyone is having their dinner and that's when Amma called them and told them they have to come tomorrow afternoon for keerti baby shower as they will held a small family function for her.
In RR mansion pallavi and raghav is in their room, Raghav came with a necklace in his hand and show it to pallavi and ask her how is it and pallavi says "it's nice". He says that he had made it for Keerthi and will give it to her tomorrow and pallavi says nice idea and they continue to talk.
It's night and in deshmuk house amrutha is talking with farhad on the phone and Farhad tell her about Akshay and she said that pallavi had told her and they continue to talk.
In RR mansion Raghav and pallavi is on their bed getting ready to sleep. Raghav kiss pallavi on her forehead and he off the light and went to sleep.
Episode ends 😊