EPISODE 10

Started with kaka looking for job online along with Mansi next to him. They search and they find a job and kaka tell Mansi to call and find out more about it as the number is there on the net. In RR mansion Raghav is sitting in his office and thinking about Akshay then he heard a knock on the door, when he look it was pallavi. She then comes in and said "are you thinking about akshay na", Raghav said "no" and pallavi said "you are lying, I can see it on your face". And they continue to talk. In their conversation it revealed a flashback of akshay and pallavi.
(It is said that Akshay was a collage student and is also the leader of all the bad Boyz in collage. He is a person who must get what he want, either by hook or crook. That's the thing that everyone hate him for. One day Akshay saw pallavi sitting alone and he went up to her and they started talking. They continue to talk for days and eventually became friends. And once pallavi saw him fighting and she told him to stop but he didn't stop because it's his habit. But however to satisfy pallavi he never fights Infront of her. So she doesn't no if he stops or not).
In deshmuk house Mansi is talking to the company manager and she was told that she is very lucky as tomorrow will be the interview for who want to join. She was told to go for an interview tomorrow, after the call she told kaka and they were happy.
Episode ends 😊