EPISODE 76

It's morning and started  in RR mansion, pallavi woke up and she saw Raghav sleeping and she then put her head on his hand/shoulder part and her hand on his chest. Raghav then take his hand and put it on her hand and pallavi asked raghav if he is angry on her as she sit and raghav said that he wasn't angry with her, but actually as he was in a hurry that's why he shouted at her. Pallavi ask him why he switch off his phone and he said actually he was in meetings and switch it off and forget to turn it on. Raghav says sorry as he puts his hand on his ears and they continue to talk and he ask her why didn't she ate her dinner and she said she wasn't hungry but Raghav knows she was worried. Raghav hugged her and tell tell her next time he wouldn't do that and then he tell her to go fresh up.
In deshmuk house amrutha and Mansi tell everyone that they are going to work now and they leave.
In RR mansion everyone was sitting as they were having their breakfast and sunny was looking at Raghav and pallavi as Raghav and pallavi were looking at each other and smiling. Sunny said to himself that these 2 are like glue, no matter how much you separate them they will always stick together. As he continues thinking Keerthi saw him and ask him where is he lost and he said nowhere and they continue to eat.
However at deshmuk house kaka and baba were talking with each other as they were sitting.
In RR mansion, Raghav is in his office with farhad and they were talking with each other, then Raghav phone rings and he answer it. Raghav was told that he has to attend a business party as they will be hosting a business party for all the famous businessmen, and they want Raghav and his family to come as others businessmen family will be there too. Raghav said yah sure as he definitely will come and the call then cut. Raghav was about to go and tell Amma them but he stopped and turned back and told Farhad that he should come along with them to the party as he is like their family and that's final. Farhad smiles and followed Raghav, Raghav then went and call everyone and Amma ask him what's the matter and he tell them that they have a business party to attend tomorrow and it's for the whole family and they continue to talk. Then Farhad look at the time and he said that amrutha will have her break in a few minutes as he said he will get to talk to her a little. He tells Farhad that he is going to leave now and if he has any work and Raghav said no work for now but wouldn't you have lunch with us and Farhad said not today and he smiles and went his way. Actually I think Raghav heard what Farhad said.
Episode ends 😊