Episode 130

Started in RR mansion, Raghav got up and told everyone that he is leaving now as he have some important work. He then look at pallavi and sign her something, pallavi look around to see what everyone was doing and nodded no. Raghav whined and nodded yes, but pallavi didn't move and look down. Raghav knew pallavi wouldn't come as everyone was there so he had no other option other than going next to her. Actually pallavi was sitting next to Amma opposite Raghav. Raghav moved up to pallavi and pulled her closer and peck her lips making pallavi eyes widened and other mouth hung open seeing this. Pallavi then look at other reaction and blushed and hid her face in Raghav chest making Raghav chuckle. Raghav whisper in her ears saying you didn't want to come when I call you na. Before anyone could say anything Raghav glared them making their mouth shut, he then left not before winking at pallavi who look down.

At deshmuk house amrutha was combing her hair Infront of the mirror and was singing a song when kaku came in and said oho someone is extremely happy today as. Amrutha said naa just in mood to sing and she chuckle, kaku then said come on time is going and you have work na. Amrutha said oh oh and she ran to the dining table making kaku chuckle Meanwhile here raghav arrives at the
place where Varun is, Raghav then went in and saw no one. Then he saw a figured actually a shadow lol moving closer so he look up and found Varun staring at him. Varun then tell raghav to follow him and raghav being confused follow him

So here in the room Varun look back to see Raghav standing at the door, Varun said should I welcome you in and raghav nodded no and went in. Soon a guard barge In the room and sign Varun something so Varun started to tell raghav that Krishna Rao wants to meet him now and if you wouldn't go then we will have to take you anyhow. You're lucky because I never told anyone before taking them but since you're new I'm telling you. Varun signal the guard something and the guard then hold Raghav arms behind his back like if he is a criminal and he went with the guard. As he was walking he saw rudra and Rahul who was standing in fear after seeing raghav who is going to Krishna Rao. Because they know that the real boss is more harsh than Varun, Raghav signal rudra and Rahul something in which they nodded and they knew Raghav will definitely come back since Raghav look at them and smirk. But oh oh guess what Varun saw their signal.
Episode end