EPISODE 5

Started with amrutha entering deshmuk house and kaku asked her "how was work today" and she said "very good". Everyone was surprised when kaku asked amrutha that.
In RR mansion pallavi taking the cake and dinner on the table with raghav helping here pallavi then tells raghav to call Farhad over for dinner. He then called Farhad and he comes over. The Rao family (Amma,raghav, pallavi,sunny and Keerthi) and Farhad then sits and are talking as they were eating. Then Farhad and raghav went in their office and talks about how to carry out the deal.
In deshmuk house, aai telling baba that they finally got back their old solochana and kaka heard them and join them.
It's night and sunny and Keerthi is in their room lying in the bed. Keerti ask sunny "how was his interview" and he said "he didn't get through". He also said "will look again another day". And they continue talking. While raghav was passing by Amma door and he saw that Amma was holding her foot, he then went in and tell Amma to let him help her. He then gives her foot a couple of massage and wish her good night. Then he went to her room. There he saw pallavi sitting on the bed, and he sit on the bed also. He then ask pallavi "are u thinking about me" and he smiles. Pallavi didn't reply him, she looks at him and smiles. Raghav said "don't u wanna tell me aa". They both laugh, and wish each other good night and went to sleep.
Episode ends 😊