EPISODE 91

It's Holi morning and started with raghav, he get dressed and came out of his room and as he came out of the room, a bucket of water fell on him and he stands still as he wipes his face and shouted AMMA, KEERTHI and he was all wet, soaked from head to toe. Keerthi and Amma started laughing and said yes, did you call us. Raghav looks at them laughing and he recalls a flashback that when he was small Amma and Keerthi had done this with him on Holi day, at that time Arjun was a baby. He said Amma I just finish taking a bath you know and Amma tell him that it's Holi raghav so you may have to go shower for about 5 times today said Keerthi as they laugh. And they then wished each other happy Holi and raghav went in his room again to change his clothes.
At deshmuk house pallavi take her phone and she saw Raghav miscall along with a voice note that say hi pallavi, happy Holi and I know you're angry on me but today is Holi so plz keep your angers aside for today na along with this emoji🥺❤️🙏. However pallavi didn't reply him but she smiled.
At RR mansion Farhad came and Amma wish him a happy Holi and he said the same. However Raghav calls to make sure that the colors have arrived.
Scene change to deshmuk family and pallavi arrives at RR mansion and Amma greeted them.(btw everyone was in their clothes for Holi) whereas Raghav was just staring at pallavi.
After a while they started playing their Holi in the yard and Raghav goes up to pallavi and rubs some colors on her face and said wouldn't you put colors on me as he made a cute puppy face and pallavi then takes some colors and rubs it on his face and he said that's like my girl as he smiled. Meanwhile amrutha saw farhad was about to leave and she stops him and wish him Holi as she puts some color on his face and he said Arey amrutha and amrutha stops him and said it's Holi join na. And he smiled taking some colors and put it on her face. However Raghav saw farhad with colors on him and said wow Farhad so you have played Holi but not with me as he made a sad face, Farhad said Arey Anna it's just and Raghav stopped him as he understands what he was going to say as he look at amrutha. Sunny was in a corner when Amma ask him what is he doing there and he said nothing and amma tell him to join them. After a while Rajan serves drink to everyone. Btw Raghav and pallavi is inside as Raghav wants to talk with pallavi and they were served drink also and Farhad runs inside and saw pallavi and raghav as they finished drinking their drink. But then he saw them quarrelling with each other and said ooh no, did they drink it, shit and sunny was laughing seeing them and then Keerthi called him and he went his way. But then Raghav pulled pallavi and puts his finger on her lips and said Arey saree ka dukan can't you keep quiet lil and he kiss her on his neck as they hugged each other. However Raghav then put her hair aside as it was on her face and he lift her chin and she was just looking at him and she puts her hand on his shoulder and their lips came closer and closer and they kissed each other.
Episode ends 😊