Episode 102

It's morning and started with raghav he woke up and saw pallavi sleeping peacefully in his arm as her hand is around his waist, he then recall what happen last night and smile and give her a kiss on her forehead. He then stares at her until she wake up and when he saw pallavi open her eye little he said good morning sweetheart and she smiles as Raghav pull her closer and he knew she wants to sleep as she smuggle into his chest and closes her eyes.
At deshmuk house amrutha gets ready and then ate her breakfast and then she and Mansi left to work.
At RR mansion Amma is in the kitchen and didn't see neither Raghav nor pallavi, she wonders if they are ok as it's late already. Keerthi then comes in and and tell Amma she is going now and she smile and sunny and Keerthi left as he is dropping her. Meanwhile Raghav is wearing his suit in front of the mirror when he notice he got love bites on him and he had to change and wear a high neck shirt as normal suit wouldn't hide it. He saw pallavi looking at him as she was sitting on the bed and staring at Raghav, and Raghav goes up to her and kiss her and they then heard Amma asking if they are ok and raghav said all fine coming in a few minutes Amma. Raghav then falls on the bed as he pull pallavi on top of him and said should we have another rounds saree ka dukan as he smirk as he saw her blush. Pallavi hit him on his shoulder and he laugh seeing her reaction and he pulls her closer and give her a long kiss and then he lift her and take her to the bathroom. Meanwhile Farhad arrives downstairs and went in the office as he bring a file but didn't see Raghav and he saw Amma and ask where is raghav and Amma said in his room and Amma ask him if he had his breakfast and he said yah amma. He then was about to go when he saw Raghav coming down the stairs and Amma ask where is pallavi and he said in her room and Amma ask if she is ok and he said yah Amma. Then farhad tell him he have to sign a file and was about to go to his office when Amma ask if he wouldn't eat and he said just now Amma. He went and sit on the chair and he whispered to himself why couldn't pallavi put the mark a little lower as he I feeling hot in that high neck shirt. And Farhad said did you say something and he said no, however file was finished signing but left on the table and Farhad left. After a few minutes Farhad came back to collect the file when he saw the mark on Raghav neck as he had open his button when Farhad left. Farhad said what's that Anna as he smile and raghav said hurried button his shirt and ran Farhad out. He then went to his room, he saw pallavi hiding her love bites with her hair and he smirk and went and hugged her from behind as he kiss her neck. Pallavi then says Raghavv and raghav puts his hand on her waist and pallavi turned around and pushed him and said oho I know my husband is romantic but right now I'm hungry. But Raghav being Raghav pull her closer and said hungry for what? If you want more like last night I have no problem as he peck her lips. Pallavi hit him and blush and said hungry as in food not that and raghav laugh. Raghav ask if she wants him to bring breakfast here and she said oho Raghav I can go you know and plus what will Amma said it's late already. Raghav said okok baba let's go as he lift her and pallavi tell him to put her down as he hit him and he chuckled and put her down.
Episode ends 😊