EPISODE 67

Started with amrutha, she is sleeping and her phone rings and she heard it and she feels for her phone as she was sleeping and she answer it. It was was farhad and it was 12am and it was farhad call, he had call to wish her happy birthday and amrutha then sit and smiled as she said "u remember" and they continue to talk.
It's morning and amrutha gets ready as she have work today and as she was walking she told everyone that she is going to work and everyone says ok, and she went and said to herself "looks like everyone forgets my birthday as no one wish her happy birthday".
Meanwhile in RR mansion everyone was sitting and having their breakfast and pallavi was about to call amrutha but then pallavi phone rings and it was aai. Aai told her that they will hold a small birthday thing and will surprise amrutha when she came home, she tell pallavi them to go and then after a while phone call cut. Pallavi then tell Amma what aai said and Amma tell raghav and pallavi to go as they continue to talk. However then Raghav look at the time and said "ooh ooh, I have a meeting, gotto go now" and he then went to his car.
Farhad calls amrutha and ask her if she will be free for her lunch break and she said yah and she said that she have half day work today.
At deshmuk house kaka and kaku along with aai and baba were discussing about amrutha birthday and what they have to do and so on.
Raghav arrives at home as he finished his meeting and pallavi saw him and she ask him how was the meeting and he said was good as they continue to talk.
It was amrutha lunch break and Farhad was waiting outside amrutha office and farhad took out his phone and call her and tell her to come outside as he is waiting and she came outside and saw farhad.
Meanwhile at deshmuk house, deshmuk family is busy with cooking and making a cake for amrutha while kaka is decorating a part where the table needs to set up.
Farhad and amrutha arrives at a restaurant as farhad takes her out and they were talking while they were going in. However they sit and Farhad got up and tell her one minute that he will be back. Farhad goes up and he collect a cake and he came up from behind amrutha and put the cake on the table as he said happy birthday. Amrutha said "for me" and farhad said "yah" and amrutha got up and hugged Farhad as she said "thank you" but when she realizes that she hugged him she backed off a little bit Farhad said "it's ok" and they were staring at each other when the the waiter comes and disturb them.
At RR mansion Raghav and pallavi were talking about amrutha birthday.
Episode ends 😊