EPISODE 103

Started with raghav in his office, his phone rings and he answer it, it was meeting regarding a deal and they speak for a while and then he cut the call. He then call Farhad and tell him about the deal and that they both will go to attend the meeting.
At deshmuk house kaku is in the kitchen and is preparing lunch along with aai and they are doing their work as they are talking with each other.
At RR mansion everyone is sitting on the dining table and having a great time eating and smiling except sunny is happy as Raghav and pallavi is happy together. As they were eating their lunch pallavi got a hiccup and raghav gave her water but still the hiccup doesn't stop, this irritated Raghav and he leaned towards her and directly kiss her on her lips leaving pallavi eye widened. After kissing for a while the hiccups went away but then he realizes that the whole family is staring at them and he rubs the back of his neck and tell everyone to concentrate on their eating and not him and they giggle although everyone can see that he and pallavi is blushing. Pallavi was still staring at Raghav with wide eyes and raghav snaps his finger in front of pallavi face which makes her got back to herself and Raghav ask her if she wants one more kids or she will eat her food and she hurried eating like the food is going away which make Raghav laugh and he said take your time saree ka dukan, don't worry I wouldn't kiss you as yet. After eating Raghav went to the office and pallavi follows him and ask him why did he kiss him Infront of everyone. Raghav said you're my wife so I can do it anywhere and anytime I want, plus that hiccups was irritating and If I want I can kiss you now also as he was going to kiss her again and she pushed him. He pulls her closer and set her hair aside from her face, then he said tomorrow I got some important meeting and will home late and you darling, you must have your dinner and not wait as I'll be home till night as he give her a quick peck on her lips. Just then Farhad enters and pallavi runs out of the office, raghav in his mind bloody romance killer. He said why you came, Farhad said Arey Anna aren't you going for the meeting, Raghav said which meeting as he raised his eyebrows. Farhad said Anna you called and tell me about the deal meeting na and Raghav laughs and said tomorrow is the meeting not today , Farhad said but you didn't tell me when so I thought today. Raghav and farhad then continue talking.
At deshmuk house Mansi came home and she then went to fresh up, she then came out and saw amrutha and kaku taking food to the table. Then everyone came and sit as they eat their food. After eating Nikhil, Mansi and amrutha was talking with each other when Nikhil said let's watch a movie and all agree but keeps fighting over a name when kaka came and suggest one which all of them sit and watch it.
Episode ends 😊