EPISODE 83

Started with raghav telling Anjali that she escape this time as he is leaving now otherwise he don't know what he will to get the truth out of him. By the way he leaves because he knows that he can't control his anger and he was heated with anger. He and Harish goes in the car and harish tell Raghav to calm down but Raghav said that he need a perfect plan to get the truth.
Meanwhile Anjali said you guys can come out now and there comes out sunny along with rocky as they all smiled. They recall the flashback (sunny went up to rocky and show rocky the photo and tell him that he has to look for her but when rocky saw the picture he said no need to look as he works in her company. Hearing this sunny was happy but then rocky ask sunny why he need to look for her and they then talked. Then rocky took sunny to Anjali house and sunny ask they all were talking and as they were talking sunny ask Anjali what's his relation with raghav and anjali ask why do he wanna know and she said by the way the only relation I got with raghav is hatred. Then sunny smiles and they continue talking and sunny tell her that Raghav will come looking for her and she made them hide when the bell rang.)
Raghav arrive at RR mansion and Harish tell him to be calm otherwise pallavi will suspect him and then Raghav went in and Amma said that he has come correct time and he should fresh up and then they will have dinner.
Sunny then tell Anjali that he is leaving now and will meet again as they shake hands and smile.
In deshmuk house kaku is bringing dinner to the table with aai helping her.
It's night and raghav is sitting on the bed and is thinking about Anjali and her weird behavior and he said he knew she wouldn't tell the truth so easily.
At deshmuk house amrutha is in her room and she said she is going for some water as she is thirsty and she went in the kitchen but didn't put the light on. And as she was drinking the water someone hold her on her shoulder and she turned around and she scream just then kaka said it's me and amrutha tell him that one more time like that I'll have a heart attack as kaka was wrapped up in a sheet. Amrutha ask him if he is okay and he Said yah,that actually he was sleeping and got up as he wanted some water and amrutha gives him the bottle and told him that he should take off the sheet next time and he said must put on the light next time. Then Mansi and others come out and ask what happen as they heard amrutha scream and she said nothing and they went back to sleep.
In RR mansion Raghav and pallavi is laying on their bed and raghav phone rings and he answer but no one say a word and he cut the call and sleep.
Episode ends 😊