EPISODE 92

Started with Amma, she came up to Farhad and ask where is raghav and pallavi as she didn't see them and Farhad tell her that they are talking to each other inside and will come out just now and she said ok and went her way. However Farhad checks his time and said oh god and he called amrutha and said that he needs her help and he tell amrutha what happen and she was shock also. They then both went inside the house and found Raghav and pallavi kissing each other lips to lips and amrutha said oops and this make Raghav and pallavi stops and look at them but neither of them can stand straight as they were drunk and then pallavi was about to fall and amrutha ran to her but Raghav catch her.
Then Farhad and amrutha take them to their room and soon both of them fell asleep without wasting a minute. Amrutha and farhad then locks the door and they were talking as they were walking down the stairs.(btw only Raghav and pallavi was drunk) Farhad tell amrutha not to tell no one and she said ok. Then after a while everyone came inside as Amma give them some sweets to eat and aai ask where is raghav and pallavi and amrutha said she don't know and meanwhile Farhad tell them that he is going now and he leave.
Raghav and pallavi were sleeping and cuddling with each other, btw both were in deep sleep.
Meanwhile after deshmuk family members went their way Amma ask Keerthi to check if Raghav is in his room and she went and Keerthi saw the door lock from outside and she open the door and saw Raghav and pallavi sleeping in each other arms and she smile and came down and tell Amma that they are sleeping and they continue to talk.
It was morning and raghav woke up and saw pallavi sleeping next to him and he smile but he got a severe headache and he got up and sit and can't remember a single thing that happened yesterday and then pallavi woke up and started to hold her head as it's paining and couldn't recall anything also. She then saw Raghav and was about to say something when rajan knocks and comes in with 2 glass of lime water and give them to drink and told them Farhad tell him to give them. As they were drinking it Raghav tell pallavi to stay and not to go as it's been so many days already she is away from him but she then ask why is she hear and what happen yesterday and he said even he don't know. Pallavi said hope you didn't do anything and he said what are you saying saree ka dukan. Pallavi ask him what about that picture and he said pallavi believe me this time it's all fake and if you don't believe then I will show the truth Infront of you.
Episode ends 😊