EPISODE 64

Started with baba at RR mansion, he tells aai that he did a mistake of supporting mandar and not listening to her and he ask aai to go back home and aai smiled and pallavi hugged aai and tell her to go as mandar isn't there and aai and baba goes to deshmuk house.
At deshmuk house everyone was sitting as it's dinner time and baba was still thinking of mandar as he can't believe what mandar had done with him.
At RR mansion, pallavi and raghav is on their bed as it's night but Raghav can't sleep as it's kinda early as yet. So he and pallavi were talking with each other but as she was sleepy she told raghav that she is going to sleep and raghav ask her why so early and pallavi said it's because she is sleepy and she told raghav good night as she turned and went to sleep. However Raghav still can't sleep and he said in a low voice "saree ka dukan are you sleeping" but pallavi didn't answer as she is sleeping. Raghav then off the light as he try to sleep.
It's morning and in RR mansion Raghav is laying on the middle of the bed with pallavi on his arm and raghav opens his eyes and he saw pallavi still sleeping as he looks at her and he smiled. He says "my saree ka dukan is looking just like a cute baby" as he kissed her forehead, then pallavi puts her hand on his stomach and raghav move his hand towards pallavi hand and he holds pallavi hand that was on his stomach. Then pallavi slowly opens her eyes and she look at Raghav and smiles as she says "good morning ghamandi rao" and raghav said "good morning my saree ka dukan" and they are still in the same position (pallavi head on Raghav arm and her hand on his stomach and his hand on her hand)
Meanwhile in deshmuk house amrutha is readying for work and she was thinking of calling Farhad as she is in her room and she called farhad but Farhad didn't answer and she said "maybe he is sleeping or he is busy" and she then came out of her room as she told everyone she is going to work now and she left.
In RR mansion sunny and amma was in the kitchen as sunny is about to take food for Keerthi and Amma and sunny were talking with each other and then sunny went to Keerthi. And meanwhile Amma sets up the breakfast table while she saw pallavi coming down the stairs and Amma saw her and ask pallavi where is raghav as it's breakfast time, and pallavi tell Amma that he just finished showering. They then sit and then Raghav comes and join and then they started eating their breakfast together and they were talking as they were eating. And after a while when they finish eating raghav was about to go to his office just then Farhad arrive at RR mansion as he bring a file for Raghav to sign and both Raghav and Farhad went in the office.
Episode ends 😊