EPISODE 44

Started with raghav and pallavi, Raghav wanted to make ved show himself so that he would know that it's ved and not someone else. Raghav then came up with an idea, he called his friend and told him that they will have lunch at a restaurant they had go before. Pallavi and raghav then gets ready and as they were walking out the hotel, Raghav was looking back to see if he could see anyone as he knows ved is somewhere around them but he didn't see anyone as ved wasn't there. They then left the hotel and wen to the restaurant.
In RR mansion Amma tell farhad and Harish to have their lunch and they sit and talked as they were eating.
Raghav and pallavi arrives at the restaurant and they then sit as they were waiting for Raghav friend as he didn't reach as yet. They then saw them coming after a while and they greet each other and they sit and then they order food and they started talking. Then the food was served and they continue to talk and as they were talking raghav tell his friend that he need a help from him. His friend then tell raghav "that he don't need to be formal ,just tell me what I have to do. Do I have to hit someone" and raghav smiled and said no not that big as they laugh. Raghav then tell his friend what he need to do as they continue to eat their lunch and when they finish they shook hands and smile. Then Raghav and pallavi goes their way and his friend and his wife goes their way.
At deshmuk house aai and baba is sitting and they are talking.
Raghav and pallavi arrives at the hotel and he saw the receptionist and he ask the receptionist if he can host a party tonight and the receptionist then said that he need to talk with the owner regarding that. The receptionist then connect Raghav with the owner and they talked and the owner tells raghav yes that he can host the party but ved was there and he heard that Raghav is hosting the party and he smiled. Then the news was circulated and everyone was happy as it's a party. Raghav and pallavi then smiled as they go to their room but they didn't know that ved heard them.
Meanwhile amrutha is coming home from office and she bounce up into Farhad as he was on his way to his home. They saw each other and they stopped and they talked with each other. As they were talking Farhad ask amrutha to join him for coffee tomorrow and she smiled and they then went their way after they finish talking.
Meanwhile Keerthi was about to get up but she slip and was about to fall but sunny catch her and Amma was coming in and saw Keerthi and sunny staring at each other as Keerthi and she smiled and went her way.
Episode ends 😊