EPISODE 77

Started with farhad and amrutha, they both were talking and were having a good time outside and Farhad ask her if she had her lunch and she said just now and Farhad said let's have lunch together then and they both went and have their lunch together as they were talking.
In deshmuk house everyone was sitting and having their lunch as they were talking with each other.
In RR mansion, pallavi goes in the office and he saw Raghav sitting on the chair and she ask him what's wrong and he said nothing as he pulls pallavi and she sits on his lap and she was about to get up but raghav pull her again and she sit on his lap again. Pallavi then entangle her hand around his neck and rubs her nose on his nose and sunny pass them and saw them as the door was open and sunny says no matter what I need a bigger plan. Raghav was about to kiss pallavi but pallavi stops him by putting her hand Infront of his mouth. (U know what I mean). Pallavi then got up and raghav got up also and he tell pallavi that he want a kiss in a romantic way but pallavi ran out of the office and say catch me first and Raghav goes behind her. While pallavi was running she twisted her ankle and Raghav runs up to her and saw that she twist her ankle as she can't stand straight as it's paining. Raghav then lift pallavi take her to their  room as they were next to the room and he makes her sit as he check to see what's wrong. But then pallavi laugh and raghav was confused and pallavi said she is ok as it was trick, Raghav said what joke is this, u know I was worried. And pallavi said sorry sorry, I didn't mean that and raghav said he doesn't want to hear anything as Raghav turns around. Pallavi goes Infront of him and hold her ears and said you wanted a kiss na so. Raghav said so?. Pallavi goes closer to him and they were staring at each other as their kiss comes closer and they kiss for a while.
At deshmuk house amrutha and Mansi arrives at home and kaka saw them and ask them how was work and they say good and they continue talking.
At RR mansion everyone is sitting and having their dinner and Keerthi tell everyone that she might start working on her career soon and they were happy. However Raghav saw everyone eating and he gives pallavi a quick kiss on her cheek and Keerthi saw it and she choked and sunny give her some water and ask her what happen and she say nothing and Amma tell her to take her time as the food isn't going away.
Episode ends 😊