EPISODE 55

It's morning and raghav is in his office sitting and is on his computer. Finally after so long he is back in his office. Then Farhad came in and give Raghav the file that need to be sign by him and raghav collected the file and he read it and then he signed the file and give it back to Farhad. Farhad was about to left but Raghav called him and he turned around and came up to Raghav. Raghav then puts his hand around his neck on his shoulder.(you know what I mean) Raghav said "Chitti tell me something", Farhad then look at Raghav and said "yah Anna say". Raghav then say "is there anything between you and that chipku ladki" as he says in a soft voice. Farhad then says "but Anna I'm not standing nor sitting next to amrutha then how can anything be in between us". Raghav said "come to the point ,don't do like you don't know what I'm talking about". Farhad then said "umm what did u ask me again?", Raghav was just looking at farhad and he says " what's your relationship with chipku ladki". Farhad said "oho Anna what other relation will it be other than friends, we are friends na", Raghav said "is it friend or more than friend". Just then pallavi comes in and Farhad left and raghav said "Arey Farhad answer me before you go" but Farhad says "Anna bhabhi is there ,you can talk with her" as he left. Pallavi then ask him "what answer you need from him", and raghav said "I just ask him what's his relation with chipku ladki" and raghav and pallavi continue to talk.
In deshmuk house aai is with baba and they are talking with each other. As they were talking baba phone rings and baba answer the phone. After answering the phone he smiled and he said "really" ,he was happy and then the phone cut and he said "Sharda Sharda good news for me but I don't know if for u". Aai was confused as she didn't understand what baba just said.
Meanwhile pallavi was in the kitchen as she was preparing lunch for everyone, however Raghav then goes in the kitchen for some water. He opens the fridge and he take out a bottle and he drinks the water and then he closed the bottle and put it back. He then goes up to pallavi and hugged pallavi from behind and he asked her what is she doing and pallavi said "I'm dancing, would you like to join". Raghav then said "but it doesn't look like you are dancing". Pallavi then turned around and said "Meri ghamandi rao, you're seeing that I'm preparing lunch and you're still asking what am I doing aa". Raghav then says in his mind "what happened to me this morning, anytime I say something, somebody says something else. First it was farhad and now this saree ka dukan". He says to himself as he talked easily "what happen to me", pallavi says "did you say something" and raghav said "did you heard anything", pallavi said "I think so" and "Raghav said "what did you hear" as he holds her hand and they kept staring at each other.
Episode ends 😊