EPISODE 49

It's morning and as ved problem is over for now Raghav and pallavi both are happy.
Raghav and pallavi is sitting and having their breakfast and as they were eating they were talking with Amma on the phone.
In deshmuk house everyone is having their breakfast and after that amrutha and Mansi left for work.
In Maldives Raghav and pallavi gets ready as Raghav friend called raghav and ask him if they are finish readying (his friend had called raghav earlier telling them that they will all go out for lunch) and raghav said yah as they then walks out of their room, and then out of the hotel. There they found Raghav friend and his wife waiting for them and they then went and sit the car where pallavi and raghav is in the back seat as his friend and his wife is in front. As they started driving, Raghav friend put on an old Hindi song and when the song started playing Raghav tell his friend to change the song. His friend was about to change the song just then pallavi tell Raghav friend to leave it as she likes the song. Raghav then looked at pallavi and tell his friend to change it as he didn't like that song. Pallavi then started to say leave it as Raghav said change it and this made Raghav friend to cut off the song and tell them that they are already singing a song name leave it change it as he laughs. Raghav and pallavi then stays quiet and was just looking at each other as Raghav friend said that two music can't play at the same time do it's best he play none.
In deshmuk house kaku is in the kitchen along with aai as they are preparing lunch.
In Maldives they reach at a restaurant and they then went inside and they sit at a table. Then the waiter comes up to them and they order what they want. As they were talking the waiter then arrived with their ordered food and place it on their table. They then eat and continue to talk. After that they headed to the salon as Raghav friend wanted to do her hair and raghav ask pallavi if she would like to and she smiled. As they were doing their salon Raghav and his friend leave them there as they went out together and after a while they come back and collected pallavi and his friend wife and they then went back to the hotel. Then Raghav and pallavi comes out of the car and headed in the hotel whereas Raghav friend comes out of the car and open the car trunk and take some things out and left it near the receptionist corner.(Raghav and his friend went to but some things). Raghav then turned back and smiled as his friend look at him and his friend then went his way. Raghav didn't want pallavi to know about it. (Maybe a secret😁)
Episode ends 😊