19

"My bestfriend!" she yelled throwing her hands in the air. " Male or female?" Yoongi asked in a calm tone as if nothing was even taking place at the moment which only made Alesha more nervous. "Male" she mumbled. "Aha. So , he's your crush?" Taehyung asked . "No , he's not. He's more like an elder brother. "Alesha explained. "You sure?" Yoongi asked turning to face her.

 "Trust me. I'm not actually going to date for a long time." she replied as she bit her lip. "Hey if it's because of what we said.."Jin started to say. "Nope. I made this decision about 7 months ago?" she said calmly. "Want to talk about it later?" Jin asked. "Sure " she replied as she headed back to the room.

"I think we might have messed up." Hobi said. "I'll talk to her about it" Jin said as he gobbled up his food. Yoongi got up and placed his dishes in the sink and went to her room.

Alesha's room:

She laid on her bed like a starfish scrolling through her feed ignoring the unread messages she had. She heard a knock on her door and asked the person to come in. "Hey, you know I'm sorry about today. I shouldn't have said that in front of them" Yoongi said, " I was just teasing you. I didn't think you would be sensitive about it." he continued. 

Alesha sighed and moved to a side of the bed and patted the empty spot by her side. Yoongi sat by her side trying to comprehend the look on her face. She slightly flicked his forehead and said, " I'm not angry or upset. I just had this back pain and wanted to lay down and listen to some music." she said with a goofy grin. "How about I help you?" he offered.  She raised an eyebrow.

 "A back massage." he explained. "Sure" she answered as she laid on her back and the elder scooted closer to her side. A series of moans escaped the younger's lips. "How are you not ashamed to make such sounds?" Yoongi chuckled. 

"Obviously because I'm getting a really good massage. And p.s. I am shameless." she replied slowly humming as his hands increased the pressure. "What the heck are you guys doing!!" Jimin yelled as he barged into the room. "What's wrong?" Alesha asked as she perked her head up.

 "I heard lewd noises?" Jimin answered looking at them suspiciously. Yoongi blushed at the intense inspection. "Oh well I had a backache and Hyung decided to help me. Which I am very grateful for." she added. Yoongi thought it was time for the younger to go to bed and dragged a reluctant Jimin on his way out.

"Well at least Yoonmin sails" Alesha muttered smiling to herself as she swiped through her Manga's.