110

A/n: Took me long enough but here we go.

" Are you done with your dramatic pause?" Jin asked impatiently. " Almost" she answered. " Okay fine. So what happened was, my uncle. My mother's brother. He was like the most talented person in our family. He still is but, he's in no state to actually do anything anymore. See, so far there are three really talented people in out family. One is him, second is my sister and the third one is me. And we're all like directly related to maternal grandpa." Alesha began.

" You're rambling" jungkook pointed. " I know" Alesha retorted and sighed thereafter. 

" He was a really successful businessman. He had a love marriage. A really cute daughter was born to the couple but, unfortunately he fell in bad company. He started betting and scamming people. He duped people in millions. " Alesha explained. " But didn't he ever get caught?" Yoongi asked. " He was too smart. He evaded them, tricked them and never left any evidence" Alesha answered with a shrug.

"He got addicted soon and things escalated when his wife left him along with the kid. We did offer to raise the kid but her mother refused and still is in contact with us. One day a drunk man knocked at my grandpa's house asking for us to return the money that my uncle owed the drunkard. Luckily, me and my mother were home. We got the drunkard to the police for harassing us. " Alesha continued.

" That's how you were in danger?" Jin asked. " No, but, later on we were" Alesha said.

" He promised my grandpa that he would turn over a new leaf but, he needed money to start afresh. My grandpa gave him money, but it was never enough. He duped my grandpa in crores." Alesha said leaning back into the couch.

" I speak for everyone when I ask. Crores?" Namjoon asked. " Indian scale. I guess a crore would be equal to 10 million?" Alesha explained with uncertainty laced in her voice. " You're loaded" jungkook whistled. " Speaks the billionaire. Actually my grandpa is, not us though." Alesha retorted. " Continue" jin said with a wave of his hand.

" Later on he kept asking for money. More and more. When my mother barred my grandpa from doing so, he threatened to kidnap me. Well, I almost was but not by him." Alesha continued to speak. "Was this when that man came?" Jimin asked. "Man?" Alesha asked instead. "The man that... you know. Split personality." Jimin said nervously. "Oh, that. Yeah. It was him. After that we were heavily protected by police, family and friends. The fact that my uncle really sent him or not is still not known." alesha explained. 

"Do we have a hint about, Lenoy?" Yoongi asked. "We kind of do. He has OCD, and is a sort of perfectionist and maybe even a sadist. I never really confirmed the sadist part, had to throw him out after all. But, I bet he'll be out of his hiding soon." alesha ended with a smile. "How are you so sure?" Yoongi asked. "Because I have a plan and all of you have to be a part of it" Alesha answered.