114

They rushed namjoon to the emergency room as soon as the nurses saw the blood and fainted patient while jin filled up the forms. They sat outside the Room in which the staff said namjoon was for about an hour.

Alesha was standing right beside jimin because he refused to let go of her hand. He didn't even notice her standing to be honest. He actually thought she was sitting by his side because he was too engrossed in his  thoughts. Almost all of them had stopped crying but we're still extremely tensed except for jin who was still crying. A thick blanket of silence covered them.

" I told you there were consequences" the official said as soon as he got there. And at the same time, the doors to the room opened revealing the doctor and his entourage. The official went ignored as they rushed towards the doctor and nurses asking how namjoon was.

The doctor answered their questions. Alesha tugged jimin for a translation. " He inhaled some chemical that was hazardous. They treated most of it but they'll have to pump him once he's up. He'll probably be conscious soon" jimin explained.

" The smoke from the bomb. He was standing on the right side of it and that's where the fumes were" Alesha exclaimed. " Now we know the source" jin pointed. " Woah slow down. What bomb?" The official interrupted earning himself looks.

" What is your name?" Alesha asked curtly. " Ha joon?" The official . "So well Mr Ha joon. Could you please stop interrupting us?"she said curtly.

"Apologize" jin said as Alesha rolled her eyes. " He was rude to namjoon when he first came home to begin with" Alesha retorted.  " Then don't " jin said surprising the rest. " I still think you should come with me?" Ha joon said.

" Oh give me a reason to" Alesha said sarcastically. " The fact that we might help you with the little private investigation you're doing and might actually be able to protect you" ha joon offered. " Stalker" Alesha said looking away. " On that note. How did you know about my investigation" Alesha continued in disbelief. " I have my ways" he answered. "I said and I quote. Stalker!" Alesha said moving away From the official uncomfortably.

" Okay fine. At least you guys blew up a house. For Pete's sake can you cooperate with the investigation!"ha joon said throwing his hands in the air. " We will but, can't you see. Now is not the time to. So leave your contact details and we'll probably fill you up later. And please leave" Alesha said defiantly. " Fine. But, if you don't contact me. I'll have to take my own actions" ha joon said leaving.

" You did well" yoongi said patting her back. " I just wish namjoon was up to give me that glare and tell me not to be rude" Alesha sighed. " I almost did" jin interrupted. " And then you sassed him on the face with me" Alesha chuckled.

" Excuse me? " The doctor interrupted. " The patient has been moved to room 1407"

" What did he say?" Alesha hissed. " They moved joon to a room" yoongi said before they all followed a nurse to the room. " Do you guys have someone who could pay the bills though?" Alesha asked. " We don't have money on hand remember?" She added. " I don't remember anybody's number though" jin said. "Me neither " jungkook said. " And I'm the only one that has her phone" Alesha concluded.