24

"Free food really is the best." Jin muttered smacking his lips. "Out of all places you could think of you chose McDonald's" Yoongi said. "I was craving" Alesha said as she stole some of Hobi's fries. "Not my fries" Hobi pouted as unknown to him the Taekook duo took some of his fries as well. "I thought we'll get to rip him off today with some fancy restaurant" Jin said. 

" Too bad" The manager replied. "Did you guys know that there are like fanfics about manager sejin?" Alesha said as Jungkook dropped his burger and all of them went like" what?!"

  "Jeezzz calm down. You're attracting attention." she said lowering her head hoping nobody saw them. "Fanfictions about me?" he asked. "Yup about you because girls dig your tall height and personality. " she said. "Dig?" Namjoon asked. "It's a slang for liking something" she explained.

 "You guys didn't know this either. Did you?" she asked. "Nope. Definitely did not." the manager concluded turning beet red. "I should really stop exposing the ARMY's " Alesha said before stuffing her face with a huge bite. "Too late" Jimin said. "Tell me more about some  fan fictions about me" he said. "You really shouldn't have asked me that." she said grinning wickedly.

 "Why?" hobi asked innocently. "Because all the fan fics I've read are fluff and smuts. You sure you want to know ?" she asked , her grin unwavering. "No "Namjoon said. " Go ahead" Jimin said.   "Think about it" she suggested. "She ships us. Don't agree" Jin said. "I want to know too" Jungkook chimed in innocent as ever.

 "Don't tell him about it please." Jin said. " Now I want to know too" Taehyung joined. "Trust me you wouldn't want to." Yoongi said. "Now , I'm curious. " Hobi said. "Can't we just eat in silence?" Namjoon suggested. "No. Go ahead" Jimin said as the maknae line along with Hobi looked on eagerly. 

"You brought this upon yourself. How much time do we get to spend before we go to the conference?" she said her grin still plastered across her face. "An hour and then they need to get styled." the manager said. "We have an hour of storytelling then" she smirked as she got up to use the restroom. "Don't do this" Namjoon whisper screamed at the others. "Please hyung" Jungkook said with his puppy eyes.

 "Didn't you guys hear? She said smuts were included." Yoongi said shaking his head in disbelief that they still wanted to know about it. "What's a smut?" Jungkook asked. "I don't know. Sounds lewd to me" Taehyung said. "It doesn't take a genius to figure out what a smut means!" Yoongi concluded as Jungkook looked it up on the internet.  

"It's a fungal disease. " Jungkook said. "But what does that have to do with the stories?" Taehyung said equally confused. Alesha joined them back on the table. "What does a smut have to do with the story?" Jungkook asked immediately. "A smut has almost everything to do with a fiction about you guys. " She said. " They think a smut is a fungal disease." Jimin said as he tried hard to hold himself back from laughing.

 " Namjoon hyung, don't worry I wasn't actually going to read them a smut. I'll go easy on your kids." she said as she laughed. " What was that?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung shrugged. "A smut is an erotic writing style." Hobi said as he read it from his phone. "I don't want to know anymore." Taehyung said. "Why- Ow" Jungkook said as Taehyung pinched him indicating him to stop talking before fiercely whispering something in his ear. 

The rest chuckled as he went red. "Tell me about it later" Jimin whispered to Alesha who responded with a thumbs up. "All done?" The manager asked as they all responded with a nod as they went back to the company.