40

Jimin was thrown out of his trance as he looked at Taehyung who called him and bobbed his head questioning V. Taehyung glared at him in disbelief and pointed at Alesha with his eyes. "Oh that. Pretty like always" he said scratching his nape. "Thanks. Hyung take some pictures. I want to take singles with all of you tonight." she said as she handed the phone to Jungkook. 

Jin wrapped his arms around her shoulder as she clung to him. Click. Namjoon kept his hand on the top of her head and looked down at her teasingly as she folded her arms , pouting. click. She looked at Taehyung as he looked at her and with bright smiles the picture was taken .click.

 She held onto Yoongi's hand. click. Hobi did a huge heart with his and her hands connected on the top of their heads. Jungkook entwined his hand with hers and held it between them. They kissed the back of the others palm with their eyes closed. click. Before Jimin could come in, Jungkook motioned for him to stop. 

He picked the girl up in his arms as she giggled.click. Jimin stood there awkwardly unable to think of a pose. Jin pushed him closer to the girl saying stop acting like you don't know her. Generally , Jimin would casually place an arm around her waist, but now with her waist exposed, he didn't know what to do. He tried to act normal as he held her by the shoulder. "Copycat. I already did that" Jin yelled. She placed his hand on her waist, unbothered. He tried not to think about how her waist felt jade smooth and the fact that he wanted to let his fingertips roam. click. 

She ran off and grabbed the phone and placed it on the table with the support of a small tissue box. Jimin stood there missing the grip he had on the girl. Alesha set a timer and then backed into Jimin's arms. She then gathered everybody quickly as they stood around for a group photo. Jimin grasped her waist this time not wanting to miss the chance. 

"Yayy I'm posting them." she said as soon as the camera clicked. "Back up, you have an account?" Jimin questioned. "Of course I do." she said. "Actually I should create another account. An open one for public. I'll do just that." she said to herself before tapping away for a few moments." Done. Quick follow me now" she said as she flashed her ID to the gang.

Within moments her phone started beeping with notifications. "Woah" she muttered. "But, you guys didn't answer my question. Can I wear this tomorrow?" she asked. "If you want to" Hobi answered. "No, what I'm asking is, will it be weird if I wear a saree there. Since , I'll be the only one wearing it." she said. "If anybody calls you weird. I'll let you bite them." Jin said earning a smack from Yoongi. "Do what you want. Nobody will say anything. "Yoongi said reassuringly. "Yeah they won't , everybody is scared of Yoongi." Hobi said.

" Thanks hyung. By the way, I'm going to change out of this and sleep. " She said stretching herself exposing more of her waistline. " Tell me when you're done. I'll accompany you" Jimin said. " I'm not a two year old, I can sleep by myself. And I said that I won't do it to myself. Can't you guys just listen" she wailed. "Do you hear something?" Jimin said looking at Jungkook. " Nope" Jungkook answered.

 " Aishhhhh. Do whatever you want . I'm going to go change." She said before storming off and symbolically slamming her door. 10 minutes passed and when Jimin didn't get called for, he walked up and knocked on her door. A faint come in was heard from the other side. 

Jimin smiled to himself as he entered. She pulled aside some blanket for him to slip into the bed with her. Once he did, she put the blanket on him as well. " Jimin-ssi " she said. " It's hyung to you" he said rolling his tongue. " Okay fine I get it. I'm not allowed to sleep alone. " She said pouting. " Aigooo look at this child" he said holding her face in his palms. She chuckled and he pulled her close , patting her back. She placed her leg on top of him lazily. 

" Where are your pants?" Jimin frowned as he pulled away from her. Alesha teased him," I'm not wearing any." " Yah!" He said sternly. " I'm wearing shorts hyung." She said sticking her tongue at me. "You...you brat!" He said as he held her in place as she tried to run. The blankets kicked off in the process.

 " This shirt... It isn't yours" Jimin mumbled at the over-sized t shirt that fell off one shoulder of hers showing off her collarbone and strap. The shirt reached just below her thigh making it look like she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Jimin pushed away his thoughts , grabbed Alesha , pulled the blanket over them and lulled her to sleep in his arms.