31

"Thanks hyung." she said as she took the books from him. She plugged in a set of borrowed headphones from Jimin and blasted music, humming along with it as she solved a few math's problems. She felt a tap on her shoulder. "Huh?" she asked as she removed a cord from her ear. "Are you supposed to be listening to music while you study?" Jungkook asked. "It's math's. Listening to music helps me remember and unwind better" she said. 

"Jinjja?" he asked as she nodded in answer. "Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-na, na-na-na, life is dynamite" she sang. "Shining through the city with a little funk and soul" he continued. She smiled as she heard him. She unplugged the cords, swirled around in her chair facing the bored Jungkook. She held the phone like a mic and sang along to the lyrics. 

Cause I-I-I'm in the stars tonight -Alesha
So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight-Jungkook
Shining through the city with a little funk and soul- Jungkook

So I'ma light it up like dynamite 

Whoa , oh -chorus

They burst out giggling as the song ended. "Which English songs do you know?" she asked as she went to the search section of her spotify. He was thinking when she asked again, "Peaches?" and his eyes gleamed with excitement as he nodded. "Stalked your spotify playlist" she smirked. They sang like idiots in a karaoke room on the top of their lungs screaming and yelling , adding a few moves here and there.

 Jin burst into the room. Expecting to be yelled at the two decided to stop. "What are you waiting for turn that up!" Jin said grinning as he handed out a speaker. "JinMax" he said. The two looked at him with their mouths agape but, soon caught up to him and the three had a dorm party.

 "What say about a movie marathon?" Jungkook yelled ."Marvel!" Alesha answered. The two maknae's squealed and joined hands together jumping around as they did the cute attack on Jin. "Fine but, if they come back. We turn it off and run" he answered. "Yayyyy" the screamed. They headed out and started with "Iron man".

Halfway through the movie Alesha heard a car pull over , she handed the remote to Jin and dragged Jungkook back to her room. She pushed him on the bed and jumped back into her chair and plugged in her cords and blasted a random Hindi song before continuing to do her math's problems. Namjoon came in and saw Jin watching "Iron man" which is suspiciously, Jungkook's favorite.

 He headed to Alesha's room. He sees, Jungkook staring at the ceiling on the bed and Alesha is listening to music as she's scribbling something away. "I thought you were studying?" He asked angrily. "Oh music and maths. It helps me remember better" she said with a smile.

 "So you have solved only five sums all the time we were gone?" he asks eyeing her suspiciously. "Nope. Did some English chapters and then started with math's" she answered without batting an eyelid. "You can question me if you doubt." she said handing him the phone after opening a pdf. "As Act V opens, which two characters trade verbal barbs at each other regarding their love?" Namjoon asks after some scrolling. "Jessica and Lorenzo" she answered.

"What does Nerissa give to Lorenzo and Jessica?"

"A deed for all of Shylock's possessions after he dies"

"What news does Portia give Antonio at the end of Act V?"

" Three of his ships have arrived safely in port"

"Okay fine. You were studying. I shouldn't have doubted" Namjoon says as he hands the phone back. "Told you." she answers. "Go ahead." he said as he exits the room. "How -" Jungkook started to say before she shushed him and pointed towards the door.  "How did you know all that. Did you study beforehand?" he whispered. "I've been reading that textbook like a storybook for like 4 years. How could I not know the answers." she whispered back. He gave her a thumbs up.