97

Alesha woke up a few hours later in the bed all alone. Not even Yoongi was in the room. She clambered her way out of the room. Her body was aching real bad. She couldn't really remember much about what happened after her alter took over. She walked out to find Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi involved intensely in a conversation. They didn't notice her presence even after she walked in on them. " Ahem" she cleared her throat for them to hear. " Oh you're up. How are you feeling now?" Namjoon asked smiling. But, somehow in her eyes it seemed more like they were nervous..... About her listening to their conversation. Jungkook kept nervously looking around.

"Aching all over but not that bad" she answered knowing not to probe and give them their privacy. Jimin for some reason looked a bit too overjoyed. Good part:

He got up and smashed his lips onto hers. Alesha gasped for a second before responding and her hands moved from being placed on his chest to wrapping themselves around his neck and occasionally ruffling through his hair. He had a firm grip over her waist and kept holding her neck with one hand and would often run that hand over her back possessively.

Bad part:

The few members that were present did not like the sound of it. Even much less the fact that they were kissing in front of them.

" Control yourself. There's a kid here" Namjoon said covering the amused Jungkook' s eyes. " Let me see" Jungkook pouted removing his hyung's hands. " No" Jin said sternly. "Jimin! What did I tell you?" Yoongi interrupted, making Jimin stop and hug her instead.

" Go" Jin ordered. Jimin pulled Alesha away with him as she told him to slow down because her body aches. "How long do you think he'll be able to hold back?" Jin asked. " Two weeks" Yoongi said. " As long as he remembers that he'll lose her soon if he does anything." Yoongi said sipping his coffee. " Two minutes" Jungkook smiled. " I still can't believe you said what you said earlier" Namjoon said making a face. " Take it off now~" Jungkook sang. " It was a cover!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"Do you want to eavesdrop?" Yoongi suggested. " No let's just let them be" jin said. " Cool. Jungkook I'm crashing at yours" Yoongi continued. "Sure. I don't mind" he answered.

" Is there something you want to tell me?" She asked. "I should be asking that to you" he retorted. She looked away guiltily. " She told you?" She asked. " No. I told her" he said. "Huh?" She asked. " I want to know what I mean to you. I want to know where I stand in your life. Is it till the end or is it because you think that because of the situation you can't reject me or something? There's so much I want to ask" he confessed. " Who said this shit?" She asked. He looked at her, trying to decipher her emotions. " Me" he answered. " Then listen carefully Park Jimin" she said looking up to meet his eyes.

" You're my boyfriend because I felt something for you. Not because some shit like I had no other option but to. And now that we're on this point I want to ask something too. Do you like me truly or is it just attraction?" She asked lowering both her tone and gaze. He held her face and made her look up to him. " Your turn to listen Mrs park. I'm mature enough to know what I feel for you is not just attraction." He smiled. Her face lit up as she smiled and said, " Mrs? You want to go to jail?" " This never gets old does it?" He sighed.

" Never " she answered. " Third day into this and we're already this serious" he said pecking her forehead. " Talk for yourself" she teased. His glare shut her up. " Say that again and don't blame me for the consequences" he growled.

" I know you're always holding back" she said intertwining fingers. " Then grow up quickly and marry me" he said holding her tight and close.

" There's one more thing" he continued.