105

"I told you, no chewing gum before eating" Jin reprimanded the youngest. "I didn't even realize I was eating one" she sighed as she went to get rid of it. "Did any of the officers contact us?" Yoongi asked seemingly deep in thought. "No, why?" Namjoon asked. "Well just curious " He shrugged in response before turning his head to look back and focus on his food.

"At least can I not have it for breakfast?" she whined. "Eat it. Stop being fussy" Hobi advised looking over at the already fuming Jin. She held the bowl up and gulped the contents quickly. She placed the bowl on the table as she proceeded to eat her breakfast consisting of omelettes and tortillas. They ate in a comfortable silence.

"She found the name of the LD guy" Yoongi said breaking the silence. "Really?" Namjoon asked happy that they were progressing. "I knew his name all along though?" she asked in confusion. "But you said LD? I thought you didn't know his name?" Namjoon retorted. "Lol no. I knew his name all along." she smiled.

"And it is..?" Jungkook said rolling his hand slightly asking her to continue. "Lenoy Dutta" she answered. "Weird how close he was all along" she continued as she took another bite. "Probably what the destiny part meant" Taehyung said. " Probably. But we have a problem." she spoke up. "Now what" Jimin groaned. "I need to get back home . Like going back to India within a month at least" she said. "Whatever do you need to go back for?!" Jimin exclaimed. "Why?!" Taehyung cried out as well. "You're going to leave?" Hobi pouted as tears threatened to flow from his beautiful pearly eyes. Jin looked taken aback and Namjoon looked concerned. Jungkook was too stunned to speak and Yoongi ate like nothing happened.

"Why?" Jungkook repeated Taehyung's words. "You don't expect her to live with us forever now do you?" Yoongi answered. "Why are you so calm?!" Jimin yelled. "Because I heard her say it!" Yoongi yelled back. "That doesn't explain what I asked!" Jimin yelled again. "You make it sound like I wanted this to happen!" Yoongi slammed his fists on the table as a few stray tears flowed down his cheek.

"She's precious to all of us. But, that doesn't mean we can hold her back like this. She needs to study and have her own career. She needs to be with her family and friends , not here with us. She needs to be back home, where she is safer, where..... She isn't in danger because of us" Yoongi said as he slightly shivered as his tears flowed non stop. By now Hobi was crying as well.

"Hyung. You never let me complete what I said" She said as she passed him a reassuring smile and got up and stroked his back gently. " What more is there?" Jimin said annoyed. "Honey let me complete my sentence." she said. "Don't honey me. You literally just said you are leaving." he screamed. "So? Does me leaving mean we are going to end?" she asked angrily. "No" he mumbled as he sat back down. "Then just let me complete what I have to say" she said.