58

"What nonsense are you spewing this time?"

Comments:

"Why don't you ask Jimin and Jungkook? Oh sorry, I don't think Jungkook will ever be able to face you after what happened today."

"Why wouldn't Jungkook be able to face me?" she questioned.

Comments:

"Didn't he do that to you?"

"Are you the reason why he jumped into a tub full of water as soon as he came home?" she questioned holding back her anger.

Comments:

"He didn't do anything to you? Too bad. He Doesn't even know when to enjoy a snack like you"

"Was that supposed to be a compliment? Just saying that I am so not flattered. " she said with a fake accent. "And to your utter disappointment, I must say that Jungkook is doing just fine."

Comments:

"Why do you help them?"

"Because I'm sane and you're not" Alesha said. Her phone buzzed again with a message for Namjoon which told her to end the live, she replied with just give me five minutes, we almost know the location. " Why don't you meet me and I'll tell you?"

Comments:

"You want me to kidnap you or go on a date with you?"

"You want to threaten me or flirt with me?" she retorted. 

Comments:

"Maybe a bit of both?"

"Do I know you? You sound familiar ?" she asked. 

Comments:

"Who knows"

"Whatever do you want to do with this? Make a statement?" she probed.

Comments:

"Nope, I wanted to provoke you. Mainly, to make you scream like you did while boxing. But, I want to make you scream my name now."

"Pervert.  I don't even know your name?" she said.

Comments:

"Call me daddy"

"In your dreams?" she scoffed.

Comments:

"Call me that, before I make you pay for trying to track me down"

"Shut your goddamned spycam" she yelled.

Comments:

"Do it babygirl"

"Was me coming to Korea really an accident?" she asked.

Comments:

"A beautiful one though. Got me hooked."

"Why? Why must you do this?" she asked. 

Comments:

" I was just doing what I wanted till you decided to mess my plans. I like it. You are interesting and mentally scarred. More fun to play with. And for some reason you pique my interest babygirl. Call me daddy and I might let you off"

"Tell me your real name and I will" she said as Jimin looked on in shock.

Comments:

"That's some great deal. But, you're in no position to make a deal."

She looked down at her phone and then back up, she typed something quickly. "You're a sadist?" she asked.

Comments:

"Sometimes. I'd love to make you cry. But, not now. Right now I want to hear you moan for me."

She let a tear drop stray down her cheek. And after one , many followed. Until Jimin had to hold her and calm her down. 

Comments:

"Shit, don't cry. F***, just don't cry. And you Jimin let go of her"

"Why do you care?" she yelled.

Comments:

"Okay don't call me daddy. Maybe next time. Just stop crying."

"And Jimin you better let go of her"

* The video started faltering*

"They did it " she thought. "Hello?" she asked and ended the live when she confirmed that it was stuck. She turned the phone off and pressed her hand to Jimin's mouth indicating for him to not talk.

She dragged him out of the room, closed the door and said, "It's tapped. My room! It's tapped!" she said as they ran out to  Jungkook's room. They entered to see Jungkook lying on the bed in a deep slumber, Jin, Namjoon , hobi and taehyung[ Who had now returned]. Sitting on the ground against the bed watching intensely at the phone taehyung held in his hand. Hobi was crying and so was Jin. Taehyung and Namjoon were basically red with anger. They all looked up when they saw Jimin and Alesha enter the room. "My baby" Hobi and Jin cried as the dashed to hold her and cry. "Get off of her" Jimin said. "One my room is tapped. Two, I did not get the location. Three. What is the secret between Jungkook and Jimin?" she said. "I have no idea what you are talking about?" Jimin said. "You sure?" she asked. A moment of hesitation later she dragged Jimin into the kitchen with her. "Does what he said mean what I think it does?" she asked. "What do you mean?" Jimin asked innocently. She scanned his face for any sign of a lie. "Sure?" she asked. "What is that supposed to mean?" he asked offended.  "Nothing. Pick me up. I want to get those snacks that Jin hyung hid. " she said. "I can take them out for you" he said. "You won't be able to. Just pick me up" she said. "Stop mocking me" he said. "I'm not. I'm stating facts!" she said. He picked her up and she threw a few random packets of chips on the counter. She squirmed slightly in his arms as his breath fanned her waist. The blouse was starting to feel constricted now. His grip around her thighs tightened as she squirmed. "A bit higher" she said. He placed her on the counter and gripped right around her knees as he raised her and  turned them around as he leaned against the counter and she tried to reach the packet at the end of the cabinet above Jimin's head. She leaned into the cabinet and latched onto the edge or the packets. Wrong move. Her waist was now almost in Jimin's face and she couldn't move because if she did, the packet would be out of her grasp and then they'll have to do this again. The more she leaned to get the packet. The more her waist would close in upon Jimin who leaned his head back but, couldn't do much as he held her in his arms. She could feel his breath on her waist. She quickly grabbed the packet in one lunge as she felt Jimin's lips brush past her waist as he turned his head sideways and almost stumbled at the impact. "Done" she said as she threw the last packet on the counter as well. She slid down in his arms to get down as his grip around her loosened. She landed softly on the floor as he smiled at her before they both grabbed the packets and headed back to Jungkook's room. Unknown, to the both of them, it was an action to hide the blush that they had on their faces.