25

"You sure you can do this?" Manager sejin said sounding worried. "Chill. I can" she said. " Do you want to go over it again?" he asked. "We did it thrice already." she answered. "Hyung , let's just trust her on this one." Namjoon said as he pursed his lips. "Does anybody have a set of earphones?" she asked as Jimin passed her his Airpods. "Thanks." she said as she connected to it quickly before asking, "Are we doing it here or do we need to go to a venue or something?"

"A venue" Taehyung mouthed. She answered with a quick nod as she blasted music at a high volume. She laid back her head on the couch and lay there tapping her foot along the beat. "Time to go" Hobi said as he poked her arm. She slowly opened her eyes. She gave him a smile. But, her eyes were something different. Rather than the usual bubbly happy go lucky version of herself she seemed like a more mature and aloof one. 

They all got into the vehicle silently. "What are you listening to?" Jimin asked pointing towards her ear. "Just some raps, mostly Hindi. They help me fit into the mood. Might not be your type." she said as she offered him an earpiece. "Why don't we just connect it to the car Bluetooth. We're all curious." Namjoon said when he saw the pout Jungkook gave when Jimin took the offered earpiece almost as if Jungkook wanted to listen as well. "If it gives you a headache. Tell me , I'll change to softer tones " she said as she handed the phone to Namjoon. "Sure" they said. 

She just lip-synced along to the verses as she looked outside occasionally bobbing her head along to the beat. "What does it mean?" yoongi asked. "I'll tell it to you later when Namjoon hyung isn't around. He'll beat the f-frick out of me for the language and meaning." she said nervously hoping nobody noticed her shift in words. 

"Don't think I didn't see what you did there. And if it's something you are getting beaten for then you should be a good kid and not listen to it." Namjoon said curtly. "I never said I was a good kid." she answered. Before anybody could retort to her line the song changed to What do you think- Agust D.

"Unexpected" Yoongi said. "Is it weird that I like it when he yells 'Eotteoke saenggakae' in the background as if it's out of frustration and lunacy? I love it when he does that" she said as she turned to look outside again.

 At the end of the song she looked back in to see Namjoon staring at her, his mouth slightly ajar. Yoongi saw her looking right back at him as if it's a staring contest. He nudged Namjoon with his foot and gave him a questioning look. "Do you know any Korean songs that you can actually sing with the lyrics and stuff?" Namjoon asked. "I can sing only the highlighted parts mostly it's just wrong lyrics." she answered. "Liar, you just mouthed every word of the song and I must say, all of your lyrics were on the mark." he pointed out.  

"Well I didn't know that." Alesha said touching her own lips wondering if it was her that Namjoon was really talking about. "Amusing" Jimin thought. "Do you know any other songs?" Hobi asked.

"I don't think so?" she answered. "Hey , fun fact. The song that's going on is written about a dog that the singer had. When he lost hopes in life , he found a puppy , a wounded one. He raised him and talked about their memories. Unfortunately the dog passed away. Okay, Not so fun anymore." she ended on a sad note as Jin patted her back. "How long do we have?" She questioned to nobody in particular. 

"Almost there." Jin said. "Well let's quickly change the song." she said as she blasted Go Go on full volume. They all giggled and sang the song out loud. "You know Jin looked so good in this one and the small yelp and pout that Yoongi does made him look so adorable. Then the face that Taehyung made was classic meme material." She said. 

"Why this song?" Taehyung asked. "Huh?" was all she could mutter. "Why play this song after you play your playlist named as 'Angst'." he asked. "Well Angst helps me to set the mood enough for me to kill. But, we don't need a castration party going on there so a jolly song to lift our moods." she said. "Look there it is." Jin said quickly pointing at a spot. "Finally" Alesha said as she tucked the phone in the long grey checkered coat.

 "Ready ?" She asked the guys as the vehicle came to a halt. "It's Now or never" Hobi said dramatically lightening the mood. "Let's do this. " Namjoon said as he placed his palm over air as the rest of them joined in. He moved his head a bit indicating for Alesha to join in as well. Which she did with a smile."Bangtan Sanyeodan" they cheered. "I'm a girl" Alesha said with a pout. "Again.. again" Jk said as they clamped their hands together.

"Family" he yelled as everybody aww-ed at him. "Let's do this" Namjoon said as they got off the vehicle. Jungkook held Alesha by her shoulder protecting her from the reporters as she was new to this. They quickly get inside the building. "Thanks hyung" she said as they breathed a sigh of relief. He just smiled at her. "All the best" the members whispered before getting on stage.

She took her spot beside Namjoon and sat with an innocent smile. "Today's press conference was held in order to dispel the rumors regarding the male idol group under Bighit Entertainment : BTS. I hope all of you present here can listen to their side of the story before jumping to conclusions.  Miss Alesha shall now take over." Manager Sejin concluded as he indicated for Alesha to come to the podium.

 Namjoon lightly patted her hand and gave her an encouraging smile as the rest passed her smiles. She nodded as she got up and walked over to the podium. 

"Hello, I am Alesha  or as most people know me the girl from the V-live." she started.

A/N: It' going to get crazy after the next two or three chapters.