30

"Guys! I have a reply wish me luck!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. "Does wishing you luck change the reply?" Suga said rolling his eyes. "I can rub more luck off of you handsome guys so just do it!" she answered. "All the best" "Fighting " they yelled back. "Let me be your hope." Hobi said as he held out his hand to her. She held his hand in one and scrolled through the message with the other.

 "They accepted!" she cried out in Joy as she jumped around with Hobi. "I don't know what got accepted but I'm happy " hobi said as he jump hugged her. "I can do my exams online! My letter was accepted with some help from the Indian embassy." She said wrapping her arms around him.

"Calls for a celebration. What do you want to eat?" Jin said as he walked into the room. "Ice cream!" she yelled. "For lunch not dessert." he answered. "Anything veg" she said. "I'll get you a roll or something." he said. "What about you guys?" he asked. 

"Kimchi fried rice" Hobi yelled. "Gimbap" "Fried chicken!" Jungkook and Taehyung yelled. "Fine fine. I'll order it." Jin said. "Me. I want Kimchi Jjigae." Jimin said as he strutted his way in. "Hey Jimin do you want to hear a joke?" Jin said his eyes gleaming. "Oh no here it comes." Alesha muttered under her breath. 

Yoongi decided to leave but, was glared to sit back down by Jin. "If I had a car, I would name it Jimin do you want to know why?" he said. "Hyung-" Jimin started to say but, was interrupted by Jin who said," I'll tell you why, so that I can Park Jimin" he said as he rolled on the ground laughing. Alesha let out a small laugh. The look on Jimin's face was legit meme material.

"Have you actually even studied?" Namjoon questioned as he entered the room. "I guess?" she answered nervously. "And here you are laughing at jokes" he said breaking his knuckles. "Ooops?" she says as she ran out back into the safety of her room. 

"Jin go do whatever you were doing. Jimin you're doing your vocals with V in half an hour. Suga we need to go over some lyrics. So, meet me at the studio in five. Jungkook keep an eye over the house and make sure she studies." he said authoritatively as he walked out. "He's lucky , he looks good" Jin thought as he angrily pouted. 

Jungkook walked into Alesha's room and flopped down face first on the bed saying," I have to babysit you." "Sure" she said. "Why are you on your phone aren't you supposed to be studying?" he asked with a glare. "Well all my notes are online now. I didn't have the option to get my stuff with me. Do you have a book and pen? I'll need the stationery." she asked. "Sure" he said as he got up to get her the writing material.