29

Alesha mumbled in her sleep, when she felt an arm around her. She nuzzled closer to the person. " Wait , my sister isn't here so who's cuddling me?" She thought as she shot her strained eyes open. She saw Jin carrying her. " Oh so nobody's cuddling me" she thought. " Oh you're awake. What were you thinking by falling asleep in the balcony?" He said as he placed her on the bed and started scolding her with his hands on his hips. 

" And I swear if you want to roam around when you have been suggested to rest . I will not hesitate to actually tell on you." He said. " You're really making full use of the fact that my parents adore you." Alesha thought. " Sorry eomma jin" she said as she stuck a tongue out at him. " Yaah " he started to yell but decided to let her off as she was sick.

" Hyung, you need to see this" namjoon said as he burst in.
" Oh you're awake. How are you feeling?" He said when he noticed the girl. " I'm better." She answered. " You were saying.....?" Jin asked. " She's being called the Army's baby. #Armybaby is trending at the moment. They're saying stuff like we raised her well etc. " He said grinning from ear to ear.

" What?" She said. She scooped out her phone and checked the hashtag out and there were videos and edits and there were already fan accounts in her name. " No, this wasn't supposed to happen " she thought as she frowned. 

" Something wrong?" Jin asked. " Nope nothing. What did the doctor say?" She asked hoping they didn't see her expression change much. " Just irregular menstruation. Said that it's common for your age. Prescribed some painkillers as well. And for some reason that they couldn't find out, your cramps are more severe than they should be." Jin answered.

 "I've kept the painkillers in your bedside table. " Namjooon added. "There I go being a burden again" she thought. "There's one more thing though. It's more of a speculation. But, the unknown reason could be a side  effect of the Talisman." Jin said guilt riding high on his face.

 "It's not your fault if that's what you are thinking. It doesn't matter hyung. I got to meet you guys." she said with a smile. "And we're happy to meet you." Namjoon smiled. "Did you guys eat?" she asked. "I made some curd rice. Have it if it's to your liking." she said. "She reminds me of Yoongi sometimes." Namjoon said as he headed out. "Nope, she's definitely Hobi." Jin said.

"Hyung I might need your laptop again. I need to mail about my situation." she said. "It's where you left it" he said with a smile showing off his dimples as he walked out closing the door behind him. "Will they let you do an online exam or something?" Jin asked. 

"An online exam under supervision probably." she said. "Let's go" she asked Jin as she got up. "Sure, whatever you say princess." he said. "I'm not a princess!" she yelled after him as he ran. "You have seven handsome Knights. Why wouldn't you want to be a princess?" Taehyung said smirking. "Because a princess has to comply to orders." she answered before chasing Jin. " Then how about  Queen" Jin yelled back. 

"She has to give in to pressure" she yelled. "Well can't she just use the bathroom for the pressure?" Jungkook said innocently. "Political pressure!" she yelled again as everybody laughed their heads off. "Well then leave it to the ministers!" Jungkook yelled again.

 "Well they would be the ones putting the pressure on me!" she yelled. "Can the three of you stop yelling?" Namjoon said as he massaged his forehead. " Tell hyung to stop calling me girly nicknames." She yelled . " Pabo , you are a girl" Jin yelled back. " Yeah but those nicknames are cringey and cheesy" she answered. " Would the two of you stop?" Yoongi yelled. " Never" they yelled together before running after each other.

A few moments later , a loud yell is heard from the rooms as Alesha zoomed past them and sat beside Namjoon with big innocent eyes. " Whatever you did I'm not going to save you." Namjoon protested. " Yoongi hyung~" she started. " Nope" he said before she could finish. She sat there pouting till one of them gave in. " Fine what did you do" yoongi said.

 "I bit him" she answered. And as if on cue , Jin came in holding his hand like it was broken. " Were you a dog in your past life?" He yelled angrily. " I'd like to say cat" she said before imitating a cat licking it's paw. The rest snickered.

 " Well , it can't be that bad now " Namjoon said as he got up to check the bite mark. " I take that back how did you even mark him  that hard in a moment?" He continued. " Well they did say I was a vampire" she said showing off her so - called fangs. " Impressed " yoongi said as he gave her a thumbs up and a nod of approval. 

" Yahhh you shouldn't be supporting her!" Jin started again. " Self defense. At least she knows that. We don't have to worry about a kidnapper or something walking out alive after taking her away. " He answered. " I like the sound of it" she said.

 "We better run. He's going to be rolling his sleeves up in no time" Yoongi said as he counted down from 5 on his fingers and he pointed at Jin at the count of 1. " Teaching that to a kid" Jin said fuming before hunting the two down as they ran for their lives.