47

" Namjin" she yelled as she flew across the kitchen , nuzzling her face into jin's hands that held her face away from him because he said she smelled like alcohol.

" Hey if she's drunk. She'll probably answer everything truthfully right?" Taehyung asked. " Yeah but, what would you want to ask her?" Namjoon asked back. Taehyung used his eyebrows to drive the point home. " He's right let's do this" Jin said.

 " This is a bad idea. Don't do it" Namjoon said. "Watch me" jin said. " Hey kiddo" he started. "Hmm?" Was all she could say. " I want you to tell me something." Jin said. " What do I get in return?" She asked. " She doesn't take loss for an answer. " Jungkook commented. 

" What do you want?" Jin asked. " You tell" she answered. " I'll hug Namjoon if you answer me." He said. " Jinjja?!" She yelled excitedly. She cleared her throat and repeated her words trying to sound more calm and collected this time. " Taekook too." She said. "Sure" Taehyung grinned. " Kiss" she added. " Okay" Jin said. " Yahh " Jungkook yelled. Jin winked at him and he calmed down.

" Kiss first" She said as she stood adamantly. Jin quickly pecked Namjoon and Taehyung did the same to Jungkook. " Fine" she said as she happily skipped around.

" Why did you do it?" Jin asked. " What did I do again?" She asked back. " Why did you try to slit your wrist?" He asked more specifically this time.

" Well...... You really want to know? You're not going to make fun of me. Are you?" She asked dubiously. " Never" Jin comforted.

" Many reasons. One I can still feel that man's hand trying to grope me sometimes. Secondly, the psychologists were no good as they just tried to make me believe in stuff like it isn't that bad or that it didn't actually happen. So, I had to act like I did what they said but, deep down I knew it was getting worse.

 Then there's this idiot that has been pretending to be me for a very long time. I cursed her that day. But, turned out later on my own mother thought that I deserved to be treated like shit. Above all, my ex lover turned best friend keeps trying to remind me that I was the one that broke our bond. 

Then the rest of my friends keep blaming me for not talking to them frequently. They keep blaming me as if I'm responsible for their happiness. Then my bullies ganged up in an online group and started roasting me on the group. It was like 2-3 against 1. Unsurprisingly, nobody stood by my side. They kept doing it over and over again. Making me feel like shit. 

Then come the online keyboard warriors. They think they're something but they're actually nothing. But no matter what I do I'm a burden. I can't do anything right. This was one thing they were right about. I snapped in front of you guys as well and then I had to narrate the entire thing in front of two strangers and manager sejin.

 It didn't do me any good when I thought that you guys might ditch me soon as well thinking of me as a psycho. I thought if I give it up , it will stop hurting. But, then I realized that I'd still be a burden even if I killed myself. " She said as silence enveloped them. 

" We would never ditch you" Jimin said back hugging her. " Never ever" Namjoon added. Amidst small pecks and a group hug, Alesha wiggled her way out and started dancing on top of the kitchen counter. " You'll fall" Jungkook said as he held out his two arms for her.

 She jumped into them , clinging onto him like a baby as she wrapped her limbs around his torso. He held her tight and close taking her out to the games room where he set up a quick karaoke. She was swaying, dancing, singing and tripping like there was no tomorrow. There weren't many highlights of that night but, it was especially humorous when she did weird things like: 

When she told Taehyung to not sit by her side because he's a criminal. He asks why and she threw her ice cream in his face and yelled that it's illegal to look that good. She cried when Jin and Namjoon said that they were going to be just friends for the rest of their life. 

She told Jungkook, that the fiction said that he was created out of a bunny by y/n's mother just so that y/n wouldn't have to live alone. She then screamed that he can't bully Tae just because he isn't a fetus anymore and is a top now. That left most of the members thinking what she was talking about.

 She grabbed Hobi's hand and dragged him to the center of the room and started singing in an obnoxiously high tone~ Kiki do you love me?~ was all she could sing before she started wailing about Namjin not loving each other.

 She then started yelling that she needed to shower because her mom said that she reeks of alcohol. [Jin said that]. The members refused and she bit Jin again saying that she doesn't drink alcohol. She then petted Yoongi saying that he is the cutest kitten ever. Luckily, he said that it would be more interesting if he yelled at her tomorrow[ When she is sober.] Then she rushed to the washroom saying she wanted to puke and voila! 

She didn't exit the bathroom for straight 30 minutes. Turns out she lied to actually get into the shower.