94

A/n: contains curses bcz I'm pissed really bad at the moment

Her phone buzzed grabbing her attention. "Is there somewhere private?" she asked. Jimin was taken aback at the thought of his girlfriend asking him for a private space but, didn't want to ruin any of their day so he just answered with, "Terrace" while pointing upwards. She thanked him and rushed away. "She needs private space from us?" Hobi repeated. " She'll take her own time to warm up. Jimin are you okay?" Namjoon said sounding concerned. "Yeah" he said taking a bite. Jin didn't believe that but decided not to press. 

An hour passed but, she still wasn't down. Jimin decided to check. He heard a fierce rap in an unfamiliar language as he went upstairs. She was laying on the swing and staring into nothing. "You good?" he asked. She looked at him with a smirk. "Hello" she said in a somewhat weird tone. She stood up and neared him, getting dangerously close. "So you're the one" she smiled. "You're her alter..?" he asked somewhat doubtful. "Smart" she said backing away. "What triggered you out?" he asked. "Huh?" "Something needs to be triggered to get you out. What is it that triggered you?" he asked drawing in a sharp breath as if he was reassuring himself as well. 

"Somebody did their research." she smiled as she walked away and bent down to pick the almost smashed phone up. "That's why we got a nokia. It always survives  no matter how many times I throw it" she said dusting it's screen slightly as she showed him the screen. "You see that man? That's the one I should have killed. He's out and he's alive. You know how much it sucks?" she whispered fiercely. "You are off the hinge. The police will look into it. Killing him will get her into jail along with you." he answered. " Unfortunately. But, have you thought about who bailed out a homeless drunkard out of nowhere?" she probed. His eyes widened. Impossible. "Them? Ld?" he asked. "Of course that little bitch likes to interfere especially now that he knows the identity" she growled. "What do we do?" he asked. "What do we do? She has the brains more than me I have to admit to that. But, what we need to know is why he's brought out?" she quizzed. 

"To trigger you" he said as his bent head perked up. " Smooth way of saying that I'm rash and reckless and am going to land all of you in trouble. But, letting her come back out isn't an option. I get to come out when she's been holding on too hard and can't hold on anymore or has no body to lean on" she shrugged after glaring at him. " Was I not enough?" He asked lowly. " It's not that you weren't enough. When she's scarred no matter who you are or how reliable you are she won't be able to lean on somebody or something. All she would want to do is cower away and hide behind a pretense. I don't even know how being weak makes sense but yeah, that's what she thinks." She answered patting his back. " You're not bad like she said" he said. " Not bad? Excuse me? She loves me. The most" the alter stated confidently. " More than taekook? Namjin? Sope? Yoonmin?" He asked. " Much more" she answered. " Damn she really loves you" he gave up. " But I guess she likes you too. She accepted you buddy" she said as she patted his back as a smile lit up his face." Now, where can I find hobi?" She asked. " Why?" He asked suspiciously. " Will you tell me or should I go find him myself?" She asked impatiently. " First room on the left of the kitchen" he blurted out of the given intimidation. " Thanks"she said as she walked away as Jimin stood there gaping at the phone. He unlocked his phone and swiped through his pictures with her and smiled to himself as he sat on the swing. " I'm going to kill the bastard who hurt my hobi." She thought as she walked in the given directions.