132

"Hello" Jimin bounced into the camera's vision." Jimin! I told you to wait!"Jungkook grumbled. "How will they see the rest if you block us out?" Alesha added. "Jimin just sit down." Jin continued "Hold up there's a new feature about a new feature or something and well people are still joining in so,  hold onto your horses" Jimin said tapping on the screen.

"Can you just stop? We can check that out later, you curious little mochi"Yoongi suggested." Spoilsports" Jimin mumbled.

"Hello everyone" 'Hobi piped up.

Comments:

"Omg! They're all alright!

"Is RM okay?"

"My god! He's hospitalized!"

"Are the rest of you alright ?"

"Finally!"

"Namjoon will be discharged soon. It would have been more troublesome had we gotten him to the hospital a bit later" Yoongi briefed.

Comments:

"Tsk You got away again. How do you have Such good luck?"

Yoongi was about to fire something back before Alesha put a hand out and stopped him, "Let me"

"Diwali hai kya? Sutli bomb kyu fekra hai? (Is it Diwali?  Why are you bursting crackers?) "Alesha asked.

Comments:

"Sutli bomb? Bete ghar girte hue dekha tha meine tumhara(A small bomb? I saw your house rumbling down) "

"Bingo! "Jimin muttered as Alesha turned to look at him but,  quickly looked away.  How did he understand?

"Okay. Big misconception. Well,  the house did blow up but,  the house blew up because of two people's stupidity. One is me and the other is Mr Jeon Jungkook who will continue who will continue to narrate the event because  I'm useless at it. " Taehyung cleared.

"So, we saw a tik tok hack and and decided to try it out. We had two tricks up our sleeve. One was about mixing a few ingredients from the kitchen to create some fog and another was to put some sanitizer on your hand like a few drops and then you light it up so you can hold the flames. So we were doing this in the hall when I heard some  crackling. And we were doing this in the hall and the sound was coming from the kitchen." Jungkook explained as an extremely adorable pout and tone made its way to him naturally.

"I shouldn't be interrupting but he's looking really cute right now" Taehyung interrupted. "Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, embarrassed at the  agreement of the rest." Shut up. Aish. So where Was I?" Jungkook flailed around embarrassed. "On your pout" Jimin teased. "Yeah so the pout. Wait what no I was on the sound coming from the kitchen." Jungkook interrupted himself as the rest errupted into peals of laughter.

"Be serious now, will you ?" he groaned."So I told Namjoon hyung if he could hear it as Alesha couldn't" Jungkook continued." Asked, not told Namjoon corrected "What?" Jungkook asked and was followed by a realization.

" So Jungkook asked if I could hear it and I went to check it out and found a really small crackling bomb and I inhaled it's fumes which is what landed me in the hospital. I put salt over it and it went out and I coughed up blood and stumbled to the floor. But, these two bumbling idiots over here were unable to spot the coughing me on the ground and stumbled over my arm and mixed whatever was in their hands and it started fuming harder and then Jin came in and he freaked out at the sight of both the defused bomb and the fumes and me and began screaming which got everybody out.

But, I passed out so they had to take me to the hospital and well whatever mixture these two made, it blew the house up" Namjoon completed." 10/10 perfect naration."Jin complimented with a thumbs up.