104

"What did you two do now?" jin said as he dragged a half asleep Jungkook out as Jimin did the same to Yoongi who grumbled. "Where is she?" Jimin asked. "Where is V?" Jungkook mumbled. "He's sleeping" Jin answered. "Where is Hobi?" Yoongi continued. "Sleeping" Jin answered. "Where is she?" Jimin repeated. "Chasing after someone she can't catch I guess? A.k.a. the delivery man" Namjoon answered. "But, wait that's not the point. This is" he continued pointing at the contents of the box. 

"Isn't that her sister?" Jungkook asked picking up one picture. "Her mother and father" Yoongi pointed at another. "Alesha" Jin said picking up another. "Well now her family is dragged into this." Namjoon concluded sounding guilty. "It's because of us again" Jin said sadly. 

Alesha entered the house angrily stomping her way in. "You went barefooted?!" Jimin exclaimed. "I'm not fragile" she said patting his head. "Hey listen I'm really sorry.." Namjoon began to say. "If you say that you are sorry because this happened because of you or some shit like that I will not hesitate to bite or fight." she said cracking her neck muscles. "But..." Jin tried to say. "No buts. This isn't your fault. End of the discussion" she culminated. "But, isn't your family in danger if they are being watched?" Jimin continued. "Where they live is my turf. One call and they'll be protected at all times without even them knowing. This isn't the first time we're in danger" she smiled. "What is that supposed to mean?" Jimin questioned.

"Where are tae and hobi?" she continued avoiding Jimin's question. "Sleeping." Jin said as he placed an arm on Jimin's shoulder and swayed his head telling him not to press deeper into the matter. "No" Jimin said firmly taking off Jin's hand from his shoulder. "She says she trusts and believes us. She needs to do it with actions and not just mere words. " Jimin said firmly. "Well he does have a point" Yoongi said. "I will but, let me just do a call. You guys can wake up Tae and Hobi meanwhile and check the box for any type of  tapping or camera and stuff" she said as she reassuringly blinked in Jimin's direction and went away. 

In the room:

She quickly dialed up a few numbers and informed them of the situation. She then called her receptionist [ At the clinic]

"Hey. It's me. Cassidy." she said quickly. "Code?" the receptionist asked. "3003" she answered. "What can I do for you except for reminding that you need to get to work?" the other end replied coldly. "Look up the file details of a patient. We kicked him out. File name is LD." she ushered. " You told me to get rid of the file?" the receptionist asked confused. "What?! No I didn't!" she defended. "I got a mail from your account along with the code telling me to trash it" the receptionist answered. 

"Forward the mail to me. And do one thing. Go to my cabin and send me clear pictures of the entire room. Every nook and cranny. " she ordered. "Might I ask why?" the receptionist asked sounding extremely bored. "Checking for cameras and stuff. And tell my patients that I shall resume my work soon." she answered. "How soon is 'Soon'?" the receptionist questioned. "About a month." she answered. "That's not soon." the receptionist probed. "They needn't know that. Bye. Do what I said" she said ending the call after the niceties. 

As soon as the pictures pooled in, she quickly grabbed the laptop that laid nearby and created a virtual desktop and started by putting in her administer ID and pass. "What are you doing?" Yoongi asked. "Research" she answered. "What's with this?" he said picking up her phone that lay in his spot. "That's my workplace" she answered. "And why do you have pictures of it?" he quizzed. "I got my receptionist to send it" she replied. "So many of them?" he asked. "I don't trust anybody over there. I wanted my admin ID which was in one of the sticky notes. I told her to send pictures because I suspected a spy cam was fit in there but in reality I just wanted to get my ID without her knowing" she explained not looking up from the laptop. "Cool" he said slumping back down on the bed. 

"Done." she said clearing the mess she had created virtually as she dialed up a number from the screen before doing so. "You're going to get charged for international call" she said before she did as he shrugged it off. "Dhyan?" she asked as the other side received the call. "Kon?[Who?]" the other end asked. "I need you to give me details about your friend Lenoy" she ordered. "Who is this?" he asked again. "Alesha" she answered. "Why should I ?" he smirked. "Because if you don't I won't hesitate to turn whatever you do and live in or own into ruins" she threatened. "Ooh I'm scared" he laughed. "Do you know that the stockpile company you were supposed to sign up with, day after tomorrow has decided to have second thoughts about it?" she provoked. "You know I can't do this" he sighed. "You can because you betrayed him twice, you can do it a third time" she said. "You actually thought I'll fall for your petty tricks?" he laughed. *Incessant cursing ft Alesha* 

"Calm down" he said in a more serious tone. "No need to drag my family into this" he said. "Just wait for everything to be ruined then" she said ending the call. "Waste of money" she sighed. "Someone that knows LD?" he asked. "Lenoy, Lenoy Dutta a.k.a. LD" she answered nodding. "Awesome" he said into his pillows. "Come on out you two" Jungkook called them from the doorstep.