57

" #wewanttoseeourbaby is trending amongst the armies as we speak" she said. " When did this begin ?" Jimin asked. " About 15 minutes ago and it's already trending" she answered. " Let's do a live" he says. " That's exactly what they asked" she said. " You want to change or something?" He asks. "Nahh you?" She asked. "Nope" he answers. " Can we just do it on your phone. It's easier that way. " She says. " Sure"

He went live and handed the phone to her. She locked her door and placed the phone on her bedside counter. She placed the books on it on the bed and positioned the phone against it as the duo leaned against the bed's headboard for support as they waited for people to join in.

" Hello , hello" jimin said waving. " Hieeeee" she squealed. " And no I'm not in the hospital. Didn't I say on the show that I won't do it? Do I look like a liar?" She started. " You guys don't trust me?" She pouted.

Comments section:
" Yayyyy she's fine"
" Who said that she attempted suicide?"
" We were worried!"
" I trust you!"
" Don't worry your eomma and appa like that again * snuggles*"
" I knew it was fake"

" Yeah it was fake." Jimin concluded.
Comments:
" Where are the rest?"
" What she said^"
" Excuse you I'm a he"
" Ahem... Where are they?"
" Imma pretend I didn't see that"
" Lmfao"
" True where they at?"

"Looks like they only miss the other boys and not us" she whined. " Yeah , then let's end it. Nobody loves us." Jimin teased wiping fake tears.

Comments:
" They won't end the live right?"
" They won't"
" We didn't mean it that way!"
" I was just curious"
" We love you"

" Just kidding." They said giggling. " What's your favorite song at the moment?" She asked looking at the camera again.
Comments:
" Mic drop is life"
" Cypher part 4 ft taehyung 😂"
" Its gonna be you"
" Magic shop"
" She's  so random"
" Is she 16? Why does she look like a two year old?"
" What about you?"
" Sing one for us?"
" +1"
"^"
"Agreed"
"Do it!"

" Complicated. David Guetta one. You?" She asked jimin. " The Army's heartbeats " he said with a hand heart. " Cheesy" she commented. " Have you actually read the lyrics of complicated? No offense meant but, it's meaning is underage for you." Jimin said. " Will you sing it with me or not?" She asked. " I swear your ears are  going to bleed , I'm not a good singer." she said but still began reluctantly.

"Pour another drink, I don't wanna think

Oh, it's been a long day (it's been a long day)
Get out of your head, smoking on my bed
Put that song on replay" she sang

"Don't worry now, look what we found,

We don't have to go all in,

Head in the clouds both looking down ,

doesn't mean that we're falling" he sang smiling gently as he nodded and pointed his index finger downwards and indicated a now.

"We can keep it simple, baby

Let's not make it complicated

Rules are meant for breaking, baby
Let's not make it complicated
Why don't we just go get naked?
Let's not make it complicated" they sang together smiling. "Now that wasn't so bad now was it?" he said bopping her nose.

Comments:

"Jungkook was right. High notes are her thing but, she needs training in the singing section"

"Awesome"

"Encore"

"Once more"

"That's what she said"

"I told you I am a he"

"Lmfao"

"These two are hilarious."

"Anyways where are the boys? I am genuinely curious?"

"Well mr. He that's a sarcastic joke. That's what she said is a joke. And the boys threw me out of the gaming room. They're making a surprise for me I guess. They put Jimin in charge of making sure that I don't peek. Well at first it was Namjoon hyung because Jin hyung said he would break something which is not going to help. But, later on they needed a tall person to help them so, they called him back in and sent Jimin hyung. Jungkook and yoongi hyung are out." she answers. 

Comments:

"Damn she mentioned me!"

"Yeah and she called you mr. he, mister simp"

"I know they're not out anymore, little liar"

"Oh and you would know that because?" Alesha scoffed as she picked her buzzing phone. "I am unable to comment in the live. It is the same for the other ARMY's" her message read. [It was from her ARMY friend] She flashed the phone slyly to Jimin who nodded. "Saesang?" she provoked. 

Comments:

"Looks like spiking his drink didn't do enough?"

"At least a saesang likes you. I don't"

"And I should be glad that you're not dead yet. I want to do that with my very own hands." She said. "We should definitely catch up?" she asks as Jimin's staring bores holes into Alesha.

Comments:

"If I tell you it won't be fun anymore"

"You sound like you have a kink" she laughed. "I'm trying so hard not to cuss right now. You know?"

Comments:

"Try me b****"

"I can say worse than you could dream. Don't let me find you or I'll send you face first into the gutter. Oh wait, that's actually your home right?" she provoked. "I guess then I should flush you down the toilet because that's where shit like you belong." she said venomously as Jimin smirked. 

Comments:

"Maybe I should have killed you when I saw you crying in the balcony. That's what you wanted at that moment, right? You wanted to die"

"Your English isn't as bad as I expected. You're probably not a native or a Korean. Explains why your grammar was non-existent when you wrote the Talisman?" she said as Jimin laid back watching the show as a smile made it's way onto his face. 

Comments:

"They're lucky aren't they? They got themselves a bed warmer for free."

"Turns out you really don't have friends or blood relationships, grammar or brains. You don't even know the difference between family and bed warmer." she said as Jimin couldn't help but focus on the fact that she considers them family.

Comments:

"Family? Maybe for the others but , Jimin? I don't think so? "