126

" Do you have a video of it?" Jimin asked out of nowhere. " Of?" Alesha asked in turn. " Of you doing it" jimin answered casually.

" You make it sound like a crime" she mumbled. " Technically speaking it is. Jin hyung wants to see it. You're pretty much already dead meat. " Jimin answered waving his phone with a smirk.

" We took none" she answered quickly. " He has seen it" Liam added. " Shit" Alesha mumbled biting her lip. " Anymore lies?" Jimin asked with a smirk as she stood there like a dummy.

" Send it" jimin ordered as Liam did as told. "Perfect" was all Jimin could think before replaying the vides that he had received. "What are you smiling for? "Alesha asked out of curiosity you go."The thought of you getting beaten up by Jin hyung is what I'm smiling for" jimin answered with his words loaded in sarcasm. "Never knew that you have a sadistic kink" she retorted " I'm sending it to Jin"  jimin declared."Are you my boyfriend or my enemy? "She scoffed "Both my love. "He answered blatantly.

"Yeah and this is how you behave with your love, Sadist" she said in a mocking tone "Call me that again and I can't promise what happens next" Jimin threatened.

"Too bad this is real life not a fan fiction. I ain't scared" she retorted sticking her tongue out at him. Jimin licked his suddenly parched lips." Damn"Liam and Alesha muttered simultaneously.

"I'll kill you" Alesha said threateningly "In my defense....... "he said whispering the last part in Alesha's ear.

"That's right but still don't even think of it" she said with a nod "Excuse me? Or as you would say right in front of my salad?" Jimin  interrupted. "Hold up are you gay?" Jimin asked almost immediately.

"Why are you asking?"Liam asked instead. "Because what the two of you just conversed about or rather the reaction was suspicious? I won't judge you. Just be honest." Jimin said comfortingly

"I'm bi "Liam confessed "Damn Why wouldn't you be gay?" Jimin said throwing his head back

" Why? "Liam asked in confusion, "Jelly?" Alesha interrupted "Yeah so what?" Jimin answered with a scoff. "It's pretty cute "she answered with a smile "Go change. We're heading hack to the hospital" jimin said with with a Straight face "sure " she said with a smirk and left but not before pecking him on the cheek and leaving him as a blushing mess.

" Aish that brat" Jimin said cupping his own cheeks. " Come here" jimin continued as he patted the empty spot beside him. The moment Liam sat down, he was asked a very unexpected question.

"Did she threaten you with the information she had about your sexuality?"