88

"What did they say?" Jin asked. "Dairy products and lemon juice at 11 am. We need to make a soup, of meat. And you need to help me. " she answered. "Sure. Everybody is going to eat the same then" Jin said. "Why?" she asked. "Because then we can make sure that you really are eating" he answered. " Classic Jungkook move" she said as she rushed off to look for her boyfriend.

 "Jimin!" she exclaimed as she grabbed him and dragged him into his room. "Missing me much?" he asked. "Miss my ass. We have a problem." she said. "Well I do miss your dumbass." he smiled. "I'm serious here" she said. "Well so am I" he exclaimed. A few seconds of staring later .

"Fine tell me. What did you do this time?" he asked. "Well, there was a thing in my report that Namjoon didn't probably see" she fumbled as she messed with her thumbs. "Just spill it" he sighed. "I have a white discharge problem" she said looking away. "Is it what I think it is?" he asked. She nodded. "Well we can't overlook this. Doctor?" he asked to make sure of her decision. "No. I know what medicine to take. This isn't the first time" she said. "So you need me to get it for you" he asked. "Yeah" she answered.

 "Is that something to be embarrassed about?" another voice sounded. "Why is everybody eavesdropping today?" Jimin admitted sounding a tad bit annoyed. " Because you keep forgetting that I'm in the same room as you?" Yoongi added. "I'm so done with the two of you bickering." she sighed. "You two fight like this and then ask us why we call you the married couple" she continued. "Why don't you live with him? You'll know why we bicker then" Yoongi suggested. "I do live with him" she pointed. "In the same room" Yoongi added. "I don't mind. But, after today I doubt you guys would let me" she shrugged. "True. Two shameless flirts. I dread the thought of it" he said as he acted out a few shivers sending a chill up his spine. "I'm going to tell on you if you're imagining lewd stuff" she said. "Me too" Jimin agreed. "Did I ever tell you that the two of you for some reason are always joined at the hip?" yoongi said frustratedly. "You just did" Jimin replied. "Don't say anything to them and I won't tell them your secret" Yoongi offered. "It's a deal" Jimin concluded. "A deal it is" Yoongi said laying down. 

"We'll be off then" Jimin said holding her hand. "Go ahead with your PDA" yoongi said lazily. 

"Try not to simp over him" Jimin said tightening his grip. "I try not to" she answers. "And fail miserably" he teased. "Yah!" she said turning to face him. "Both of you get in here" Jin yelled from his room. "Coming" she replied glaring at Jimin. 

"Sit" Namjoon told them as they entered. "This sounds like a lecture" Jimin whispered. She held his hand in response.