44

The members all glanced at Alesha nervously. " Well it's right. After my trauma resurfaced , I had to face some problems. And I had to hear a lot of other things which weren't really helpful to my situation. I almost gave up on my life. But , then I didn't because it didn't seem worthy enough for me to give up on my life. I just sat there regretting my decision when yoongi hyung came back home and comforted me. Well when he mentioned nightmare , it was actually me sitting on the kitchen counter with a small cut on my wrist and a stolen blade from Namjoon's room. He comforted me and later on the rest followed the same. " She answered calmly as if it didn't matter at all.

" So does that mean suga lied to his fans?" The Mc provoked.
" Mind what you say. He was respecting my privacy. He wouldn't let something out if I didn't want it to. And as I said earlier , I'm not an artist , not an idol , influencer etc. So my business is basically my own privacy and invading it would break a law." She said rather curtly.

" I'll keep that in mind." The Mc said with an unaltered smile.

" Let's stop here for now" Suga said , his gaze unwilling to leave her.

" Sure" the mc agreed as awkwardness filled the air. The members along with the girl left without goodbyes.

" Wait for me. I'll go change." She said as they nodded. There was an unspoken anger amongst  the members. They waited for her as she came out messily dressed this time. She held her heels in her hand. " It was hurting" she said. Jungkook sighed as he scooped her up in his arms and they walked out of the building and into the vehicle. " So how did you know the Mc?" She asked suga.

 " What are you talking about?" He questioned back. " Your look when you saw the Mc wasn't hard to read. I don't even know for what reason you were so excited to go to the show either. " She commented. " Not only me, the other members know of her as well." He sighed. "As for the show. I lost a bet with my friend and he told me to do this show because his girlfriend hosted it. I was curious about his girlfriend." Suga said scratching his forehead.