106

" Have you guys ever seen or read anything about soulmates and stuff?" She asked. " Please I don't want to hear anything about that goddamned talisman. "Namjoon said frustrated. "Awesome. Then you don't want to know that our lives could potentially be in danger because of us" she said sitting back down casually.

" What is that supposed to mean?" Jin asked. " In dramas and stories, when destined people stay apart. They feel excruciating pain and in severe cases even death. " She said taking a bite. " Perfect. That means you're not going anywhere" taehyung clapped his hands together.

" No. I'm not sure of it completely. That may not be the case with us" she said. "I wish it is" jungkook added. " Don't jinx it. It might be used against us" she glared. "So we just sit back and relax here while you go back to India where you could potentially be in danger?" Jimin continued.  "Well technically, yes but, I won't make a move unless I'm sure that none of us is in danger because of it" she answered.  "You were going to say something?" Yoongi asked drinking a sip of water. But before he could get an answer Alesha ran out of the room pressing her hand to her mouth. "I think she is going to vomit?" Jungkook said rushing after her and Jimin.

They got to the bathroom and saw Jimin sitting by her side as she puked her liver out. Jimin held her hair back and rubbed circles on her back. "Don't they puke when....." Taehyung trailed off. "Shut up. That's clearly not the case here" Namjoon interrupted. "But, Jimin and her..." Jin  tried to say before earning himself a look from Yoongi and stopped in his tracks.

Some moments later when she cleaned up a bit and Jimin escorted her out, she stopped by Taehyung's side and said, "We did not do "it" so, it's clearly the result of my period or the nonveg that I was force fed. " She then turned to Jimin and wiggled her arms at him and he picked her up with a smile. "Such a baby" Jungkook commented as he ruffled her hair slightly. Jin handed her a glass of water that she gulped down. 

Jimin carried her away. "Let's just go to the hospital. No risks remember?" Yoongi said. "Anything as long as she doesn't go back" Taehyung said. "He has a point there" Jungkook commented earning both of them glares. 

"No" Taehyung said recognizing the look in Namjoon's eyes. "Oh yes" Namjoon smiled creepily. "Please no" Jungkook added. "I'm not saving you" Jin backed away. "You shouldn't have brought it up" Hobi nodded. "They brought this upon themselves" Yoongi said as he slung an arm around Hobi's shoulder as they went back to the table. "Damn it" Jungkook muttered under his breath. "A timeout it is" Namjoon said pointing his index finger to the living room. "Both of you. Now" Jin added as the maknaes pouted and walked away.

"Now let's check up on her" Jin said hooking his arm with Namjoon's and dragging him away. "You better baby?" Jimin asked slightly rubbing her tummy. "Can we go to the doctor we went to before?" she asked instead. " The one we visited for your fainting problem or the one we visited for your menstrual pain?" he asked again. "Menstrual pain." she answered. "When do you want to go?" he said looking her in the eye. "As soon as possible" she answered.

 "Are we interrupting?" Jin asked grinning. "Well now that you have said so, yes" Jimin concluded. "Any idea what caused this?" Namjoon said ignoring Jimin's comment. "Well the doctor would. That's where we were planning to go today actually" she answered. "When and who?" Jin asked perching himself on the edge of the bed. "At our earliest with Jimin" she answered. "Fine" Jin smiled as Namjoon nodded. "Let's try not to push ourselves now , shall we?" Namjoon said leaning on  Jin's shoulders.