75

Alesha opened her eyes to see herself laying on Jimin with Taehyung and Jungkook on either side and one of Taehyung's leg on top of her. She blinked several times before she looked at the sleeping beauty under her. Jimin felt her move and held tightened his arms around her. She laid back on his chest and admired his features. She remembered the kitchen incident in the previous house and blushed. "Liking the view?" he mumbled as he started to grin and opened his eyes. "Good morning princess" she said cheekily. "You are the princess." he replied not letting go of her waist. "You have a bottom kink?" she asked. "Of course not. Why?" he asked looking her straight in the eye making her internally scream. "Well for starters you are under me?" she adds with a gulp. "I'd rather be a top. And we were sleeping for Pete's sake. Control your fantasies. " he says. "Screw that. How are you feeling?" he asks. "What am I supposed to feel like?" she asks back. "Okay you fainted like you were dying and scared us all. How did you even get low BP at this age?" he asked. "Woah Too Much information for my brain to take at once." she said as she held her temples. 

He let go of her waist and grabbed her arms and wound it around his neck as she fell face first into his chest. "What was that for?" she asked. "Just felt more comfortable than your elbows digging into my chest." he said smiling. "Back to the topic , I don't remember anything from today?" she added. "Yesterday. You were sleeping for 14 hours" he answered. "Awesome" she said as she kind of slammed her face in his chest. "Hungry?" he asked as she looked at him with starry eyes making him chuckle. 

He got up with her effortlessly. "I can't help but wonder how strong you actually are sometimes" she says as she touches his muscles. "Stop groping" he smirked. "Can't" she smiled back as she clung onto him tighter. "I'll heat this up" he said as he popped a bowl of porridge into the oven. 

"I don't want to walk. I'm lazy to" she said as she gripped onto him as if he was her lifeline. "Do you know how many people would die to be in your spot?" he said with a glare. "Living the Y/n life honey" she said getting off of him. He smiled as he placed the porridge in front of her and gave second thoughts about her pout.

He sighed and spoon fed her as she ate like the hungry person she was. Jin entered rubbing his eyes as he had just gotten up. He smiled and asked her how she was feeling. "I'm better. I don't remember much actually" she explained. "Good. We need to take you back for a checkup though" he said feeling her forehead. "You know , he was the only one functioning after you went down" Jimin added. "What is that supposed to mean?" she asked with a mouthful. 

"Your pupils kind of disappeared and all that was visible in your eyes was the white part. And your breathing was barely there. Your body was stiff. You looked like you were in a coma" Jimin reminded. "Yeah and they were all crying like you were dead instead of bringing you to the hospital. I did that" Jin said proudly. "Gee thanks hyung" she said chuckling at Jimin's expression.

"Tell me after you're done. I'll take you to the hospital" Jin said. She nodded in response. She gobbled up her food to get away from the unceasing - maybe- flirting between Jimin and her. She ran off before he could say a thing. She changed and went to the hospital with Jin. They returned after about an hour or so. 

"How was it?" Namjoon asked. "She kept bugging me to get her cotton candy in the end. It was all fine except that" he answered as he dragged in a huge plastic bag full of cotton candies. "Why are there so many of these?" Namjoon asked as he helped Jin. "She used the puppy eyes" Jin shrugged. " And I couldn't help because both my arms were poked" she said appearing with small cotton balls pressed onto the insides of both her elbows. 

"Why was she poked twice?" Jimin asked. "Probably because to moves too much. Have you seen her hands? They're always shaking. Be honest with me kid , do you smoke cigarettes ?" Yoongi said coming out of nowhere. "No, for a matter of fact I'd prefer weed any day rather than that sick smelling cancer stick" she retorted earning a whack from Namjoon. "No drugs or any sorts of smoking for you. You're underage" he said dragging the bag inside. She gulped for some reason. "Why were both your arms poked?" Jimin asked. "And you better explain what that gulp was about?" Jin asked crossing his arms across his chest. " Well they couldn't find the vein. Well even back in India the doctors couldn't find my mum or my sisters veins either. Seems genetic." she answered.

 "I won't ask again. What was with that gulp?" Jin asked raising his tone now. "Then don't" she retorted making Jin roll his sleeves up. Luckily, for her Namjoon intervened. "You better tell me what that was about?" he asked sternly as he held back Jin with one arm.