92

Meanwhile:

"Should I wear his clothes or mine?" she asked herself. "He didn't mind before. Why would he now? But we didn't get a lot of clothes here" she kneeled by his bag. "Never mind. I'll take one of his most oversized one." She said taking his bag and skimming through it. She held one up and muttered," perfect"

She emerged from the room in his oversized black and white horizontally striped slightly tucked into her jeans. " You're going to sleep in jeans?" Jin asked. " No I'll wear shorts later. But, this is looking really good." She said twirling around on her toes. Jimin gushed at how cute she was looking. Taehyung smiled, for some reason he really liked her sense of fashion when he had gone through her earlier pictures. Jungkook namjoon and yoongi went with a regular thumbs up and focused more on their ice cream. Hobi ruffled her hair and went like, " She's growing up so quick" and wiped a fake tear. " I can do better" taehyung said as he started fake crying on Jungkook's shoulder. The two of them were now seriously engaged in beating the other as they wailed loudly.
" Will the two of you shut it?" Yoongi snapped. " I agree and you make it sound like you're sending your daughter off with her newly married husband." She said rolling her eyes. " Can't you see that's what I did?" Hobi pointed. " Well then you should be in jail because I'm underage " she said folding her hands across her chest, firmly. " I'm pretty sure she's saying that because she doesn't want to marry you" Jungkook teased. "That's a lie" she said as she pouted and leeched onto her boyfriends hand. " Da-na-nana-naaaa" taehyung and Jin sang as they showered the couple with imaginary flowers. "Stop it" she said embarrassed. "Go change. We'll go to sleep" Jimin said lightly pushing her towards the room. 

"He's eager to sleep with her" Hobi teased. "Yeah I am. Happy now?" Jimin snapped. "I'll take him before you guys tease him again" she said pulling him away with her. "What's he doing in there if she's changing?" Taehyung asked. "Watch her change?" Jungkook said. "Yah! Send him out" Jin yelled as he followed them. "I'm changing in the bathroom perverts" she yelled back. "Well at least we know the answer now?" Yoongi said to a very embarrassed Jin who returned. 

"I'm done" she announced as she exited the bathroom. "Let's go" he said extending his hand for her which she gladly held onto. They went back to Jimin and Yoongi's room. "I want to be on top. Can I?" Jimin asked fiddling with his thumb. "Sure darling. Whatever you say" she smiled gently squeezing his palms in hers. "I shouldn't have trusted the two of you!" Jin cried out of nowhere. "What are you talking about?" she asked. "We gave you permission to sleep not do 'that'" he yelled. "FYI we were talking about cuddling!" she yelled back. "But you said he was going to be on top?" Jin yelled loudly. "That was supposedly how we were supposed to cuddle!" she yelled even louder. "Jesus this is embarrassing. Stop yelling" Namjoon interrupted dragging Jin away along with him. "I swear I'll die of hyperactivity someday" she sighed. "Stop saying nonsense" he said tugging her o the bed slightly. She laid down first as he followed in pursuit. He pecked her several times and then went on a full on indulged kiss. She pulled away wanting to gaze at him. He laid down on her chest as she played with his hair. They held their other halves tight and near as they rocked themselves to sleep. Jin who on the other hand was still spying cooed at the sight. Namjoon came along. "Let's go they're asleep now" he said rubbing an eye lazily. "Why are you up?" Jin asked instead. "I was waiting for you" Namjoon smiled goofily. "Aish, come let's sleep" Jin said dragging the younger away with him who gladly listened to the elder as he was too tired and sleepy to bicker.