79

Meanwhile:

Jimin dragged Alesha to his and Yoongi's room. He slammed the door shut and pushed her against it. " Did you ask my phone because I trusted you enough to not ask what you were going to do with it?" Jimin asked sounding extremely angry. "No it was because. Your phone had a low battery" she said innocently.
Jimin's rage knew no limits, he threw a hard punch against the door as his hand barely zooming past her and landed on the hard wood. She trembled slightly as she looked up at him in tears. She pushed him off of herself. " So you got me here to threaten me?" She said bracing herself. "Of course not. What do you think of me as?" He retorted. " You just punched the door right across my face, what else were you expecting of me to think?" She said as another tear made its way down her face. He sighed and rubbed the tear away with his thumb. He gently pecked her forehead as well. " I was angry. I thought you were misusing my trust in you" he explained locking eyes with her. " Is that why you ....?" She trailed off as he placed his index finger on her lips sealing them off. She gulped a bit as the tension surrounding them grew. Maybe it was because of their intimacy or maybe because of the fact that jimin was standing there in just a towel wrapped around his waist. Her eyes dipped more than twice and bounced to and fro between his abs and eyes, both made her feel drawn to him. The index finger was replaced by the thumb that slowly and gently rubbed against her lips. She froze stiff at his actions. She drew in large gulps of breath as she noticed droplets of water trailing down his bare chest. The tension between them refused to decrease and the distance between them lessened. He was merely a centimetre away from her when he let go of her and backed away leaving her aroused and confused.

" I'll be back out after I change " he said as he turned to go to the bags that laid on the floor. He gathered his clothes and turned to see her glued to her spot. " You want to see me change?" He teased. " Sorry" she said as she dashed out of the room.

She went back to her shared room with Namjin. The members were still there and she could feel them raise questioning looks at her flustered expression. " I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being so reckless, I should have discussed it with you beforehand. I sincerely wish to apologise for my mistake. I will treat the Army's love , care and support more seriously and keep them out of my ridiculous plans in the future. And I will always discuss the plan beforehand with atleast one of you" she rapped as she did a full 90-degree bow.
" Woah, quit with the formalities" jin said. " Forgiven alien" taehyung smiled. " Apology accepted" rm added. " I was on your side to begin with. No need for an apology" yoongi said as Jungkook followed in pursuit. " Don't do that to the Army's ever again or I won't forgive you " hobi warned as she nodded.

" I forgive you as well" jimin added coming up from behind and slinging an arm around her which made her blush more than she already was. Not knowing what to do she ran off to the washroom and slammed the door shut.

She leaned against the other side of the door and panted heavily. What was this feeling? Impossible. I can't fall for him , not even a bit. She assured herself as she slapped herself to reality.

" What did you do?" Jin questioned jimin. " I did nothing?" Jimin answered. " You definitely did something. It's not very Jimin of you to be innocent" taehyung added. " I really didn't do anything!" Jimin exclaimed.
" Both your faces say otherwise" yoongi added looking at jungkook with an expression that said, ' I told you'. Unknown to yoongi, his silent exchange was noticed by namjoon.