136

"Officer" Namjoon acknowledged. "How are you?" the officer smiled back. "Could've done better. How are you here?" Namjoon questioned. "Eavesdropping isn't something you should be doing. It is a form of breach of privacy" Alesha added saucily.

"I was going to knock. Is the list you mentioned ready?" he turned to Yoongi who responded with 'Almost'. 

"Actually, even five are enough. We have his major doings noted anyways." the officer added gently. "Your attitude has changed. Drastically" Alesha continued glaring coldly. "Don't be rude" the Vmin duo reminded simultaneously. "No offense. It was just an observation"

"None taken. I was indeed blinded by prejudice last time. I did assume it as a case of kidnapping. And for that and my behavior, I do apologize" he bowed sincerely. "You don't have to. You're elder to us anyways" Jin interrupted all panicky as Hobi pulled the officer up with a smile and said, "All is forgiven and forgotten" Unknown to the rest, Yoongi smiled dreamily.

"I'm still sorry about it and would love to make it up to you in any way that I can" the officer continued. "You are helping us out by not taking us in for hours of interrogation. And by taking an initiative to get this case solved" Yoongi smiled. "That is my job after all. I hope you are truly alright though." he turned to look at Namjoon.

"I'd feel a lot better if Jin didn't fuss over it but, I'm fine" he corrected himself in time by adding a smile and a sorry in Jin's direction. "I'm not fussy. Handsome? definitely. But not fussy" Jin huffed. "Hotel? Trivago." Jungkook thought but kept the chuckle to himself.

"Where do you want to end this?" the officer asked. "I thought about the circle of life. Things end where they began. The house Alesha appeared in as she had mentioned earlier." Yoongi answered. "As you wish. Do you have a plan?"

"Sort of. I'll explain over a cup of coffee" Yoongi said getting up.

A/N: The end is near. It may feel abrupt for now but, when the sequel drops in it will fall into place.