81

" They have been passing glances for a very long time. It's gotten intense ever since we shifted here" jin said throwing his hands in the air. " Happy realisation" yoongi said rolling his tongue making the Namjin duo cast dirty glances down his aisle. " How long have you known?" Namjoon asked through gritted teeth. " Idk but I have know longer than the two of you dimwits" he answered lazily laying down. " How are we supposed to react if they really do have feelings?" Jin asked. " They're both huge flirts. They're probably just flirting.......right?" Namjoon asked ending the sentence with a tone of uncertainty. " I don't think it's just flirting"jin expressed. " Then act normally. If they're dating then support them. If they're just flirting go along with them. How hard is that really?" Yoongi rolled his eyes. " Very" " a bit" namjoon and jin replied respectively.

Meanwhile:
" Buckle up kiddo" jimin said as he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. " Kiddo my foot" she replied. " Where do you want to go?" He asked. " Idk just anywhere fun?" She retorted. " Club?" He teased. " I'd love to " she answered. " Amusement park it is" jimin replied as he started the vehicle.

She couldn't help but focus on the veins popping on the back of his palms. He noticed her line of sight and waved his free hand which was on the gear in front of her only to go unnoticed. He placed his hand on her thigh and she looked at him quizzically. " Felt comfortable" he answered With a smile .She intertwined her fingers with his and said, " This would feel better" He blushed and smiled in response.

" Hah pay up tae" a voice sounded making the two turn heads. " Jungkook? What are you doing here?" She asked. " Betting kiddo. Go ahead with your romance" jungkook said cheekily.  Jimin sighed and told them to  shut up as he blasted music in full volume. " Is it just the two of you?"she asked. " In the team that knows or the team that followed you?" Taehyung smirked. " I changed my mind. In the team that's about to be bitten" she said removing her seatbelt and retracting her hand from his palm in the process. " Hey sit back down. No fighting. I'm trying to drive here. Tae and kookie put on the extra masks in the backseats and stop teasing her" jimin reprimanded sternly as his hand that was left alone gripped her thigh slightly before going back to hold the gear. She tugged on her seatbelt as she glared at the grinning handsome men at the back. She tried to sneak a glance at Jimin , only to find out he was doing the same. Their eyes met and his smile widened as he blinked both his eyes at her as if trying to tell her that it's okay to look. She blushed as she looked out of the window.

" Well this is going to be fun" she said as they stepped out of the car. Jimin ran off to buy them tickets. The taekook duo took this opportunity to get her to spill some tea.

" So you and jimin?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere. " What nonsense are you cooking up kookie?" She retorted. " The fact that you two were holding hands while he was driving." Taehyung said hooking his arm around her shoulder. " It was just because it was comfortable. Shut your trap" she said pushing away from his arms. " She's getting ruder now that she has a crush. Shouldn't girls get gentler when they have a crush?" Taehyung whined as he clung on to jungkook. All of a sudden Alesha grabbed both their hands and dashed away from the parking spot. " What was that for?" Taehyung asked panting. " A girl was filming us" she said as she held onto her thighs gasping for breath. " The two of you should really exercise" jungkook said. " I'm good" she answered straightening her back. Jungkook's phone rang and he answered it. " No you stay there we're coming there" jungkook said as he dragged the two along easily as they went to look for jimin.

" Look straight" jimin said as he waved to jungkook , taehyung and Alesha. " Duhhh. I expected her to run into your arms or something" taehyung rolled his eyes earning a jab from Jimin straight in the rib. " Lets go" jungkook said changing the topic as he grabbed jimin's hand and squeezed it tightly ( revenge for jabbing taebear )