133

"So yeah. In short that's all that happened" Yoongi concluded.

"Not gonna my lie but the flame in my hand, it looked dope" Alesha added. "Yeah and it landed the innocent Namjoon into the hospital" Jin scoffed " I said I was sorry" Alesha groaned. "Why is your nose bleeding?" "Hobi pointed out. "Who? Me - "Alesha said dabbing a finger of on her upper lip and feeling the blood on her finger. "Call the doctor" "Jungkook insisted as Jimin tilted her head back as Jin freaked out and Yoongi held Namjoon from almost falling off the bed, both equally concerned.

"We're sorry we'll have to cut the live short. Take care lovelies" Alesha said bowing her head. Jimin kept yelling about keeping her head tilted backwards as Hobi ended the Live " Did you cut it?" Alesha asked and Hoseok nodded. "Excellent acting" Jungkook fist-bumped her. 

"Acting?" Jin repeated. "It was fake "she said wiping her face and palms with a tissue and discarded it calmly "What?" she asked turning to face them continuing to chew her chewing gum.

"I told you to warn us before you put a show like that!" Namjoon sighed holding back an enraged Yoongi. "I was going to but, Jimin suddenly started the Live. Besides, Jungkook knew. Thanks to his bunny ears, he eavesdropped on my conversation cum plan "Alesha defended.

"But still, you scared us all "Hoseok interrupted a lecture from Jin. "So what is the complete plan?" Tachyung asked. "Well, I just attacked Lenoy's ego. He'll try to make a move and we'll nab him and slowly we'll trace his helpers out as well. Simple. Clean and easy! "she explained, "We could all potentially be in danger "Yoongi pointed out. "Well that's what this is for" she said pulling uniquely designed knife.

"You'll kill him?" Jimin asked scratching his forehead. "What ? no. I'll place it over my neck so that he and his minions. back off. Why would I kill anybody?" she questioned her boyfriend. "That's something you would do honestly" Hoseok answered blatantly." That's true" Jimin added as the rest cheekily agreed.

"Seriously?" she rolled her eyes. "Okay. So, Namjoon gets his last IV drip in an hour after that we get back to the house where I dropped in Things end where they began. Ironic, huh?" Alesha commented looking at the clock." We do have the security after all" Hobi said trying to make it better.

" Not really. In order to lure them we need to losen up the security" she corrected. "That is not really helpful" Jin added. "Being honest like you asked me to be" she shrugged." "Jimin. Accompany me, will you, darling?" she asked as he nodded and joined her her way out.

"Finally out." she said stretching herself. "What was that about a knife on your neck?" he asked. "I'll threaten him with my life. No matter how much he hates me he's in love with me and he's the type to love a person to death" she answered leading him into an unfamiliar hallway. "Is it safe?" he asked again she added with "Yeah guaranteed" a smile.

"Where are we going?" he questioned, now aware of his surroundings. "Surprise" she winked as she dragged him to a room "Ready?" she asked. "Born for this" he said turning the door knob till it clicked open. "Wha-How did you do this?" He asked, his mouth agape in awe." I told you, I have connections. Especially in Korea" she shrugged like it was no big deal as she followed him in and locked the door shut.